E60 CIC Upgrade

seanpavan

Recently perfomed a CIC upgrade on my E60 2009 LCI...

Was Skeptical at first..but now after having used it and testing the system to the max.I highly recommend this to any E60 owners who plan to drive their beauties at least for the next 3 yrs..I also added in a reverse camera together with the upgrade.which was a great option. parking has become much easier along with the pdc sensors. The audio output to my speakers have improved, I have navigation and overall better control of my options..cant complain..worth the upgrade!

IF bros out here interested, do let me know

Cheers
SP

Re: E60 CIC Upgrade

U upgraded by yr own self?

seanpavan;1082488 said:
Recently perfomed a CIC upgrade on my E60 2009 LCI...

Was Skeptical at first..but now after having used it and testing the system to the max.I highly recommend this to any E60 owners who plan to drive their beauties at least for the next 3 yrs..I also added in a reverse camera together with the upgrade.which was a great option. parking has become much easier along with the pdc sensors. The audio output to my speakers have improved, I have navigation and overall better control of my options..cant complain..worth the upgrade!

IF bros out here interested, do let me know

Cheers
SP

Shortage of one thing , combox with that can read message and Bluetooth audio ?

simpapa;1082540 said:
What's cic

Hi Simpapa

CIC is your central nervous system..or yr idrive in the centre screen...which helps you monitor and change settings, audio, climate control. communication (bluetooth) etc..

A CIC retrofit is an upgrade/change of yr CIC to the latest version..with some minor part replacements (depending on yr bm model)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
five88loans

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back