E60 Cruise Control

MapleLeaf

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
I trigger the cruise control by pressing the cruise control stick down (onto floor).

What is the difference between soft press (tried, it does activate) and hard press with a click sound?

I tried both ways, and it seems to trigger the cruise into current travelling speed. Whereas pressing the tip of the stick activate the last saved speed.

Re: E60 Cruise Control

MapleLeaf;836184 said:
I trigger the cruise control by pressing the cruise control stick down (onto floor).

What is the difference between soft press (tried, it does activate) and hard press with a click sound?

I tried both ways, and it seems to trigger the cruise into current travelling speed. Whereas pressing the tip of the stick activate the last saved speed.

i should go explore also.. i didnt know we have cruise control. :shock:

On mine, up/down trigger the cruise control off. If I push/pull forward/backwards, it triggers the cruise control on. Whilst, the cruise control is on, if I pull/push until I feel the click, it sets the speed to the nearest ten of kilometer, I.e. if I am in cruise mode at 86kph, by pushing forward, the speed will be set to 90kph. Hope this helps ?

Morganlee3377;836353 said:
i should go explore also.. i didnt know we have cruise control. :shock:

Bro you will find your pre-LCi cruise control by following these steps:

1) remove car floor mat
2) drive to NS highway and when on open stretch with no other traffic,
3) depress accelerator pedal until it touches the floor while in Sports mode
4) maintain pedal position until u see vehicle in front coming up too fast at which point u disengage the control

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Divespyder;836556 said:
Bro you will find your pre-LCi cruise control by following these steps:

1) remove car floor mat
2) drive to NS highway and when on open stretch with no other traffic,
3) depress accelerator pedal until it touches the floor while in Sports mode
4) maintain pedal position until u see vehicle in front coming up too fast at which point u disengage the control

Enjoy!

Sure.. You sit in my car and I will follow your instruction to drive to NS highway. Thanks

Heehee MapleLeaf

I didn't even touch my Cruise control all this while when I'm driving.. Thanks for the question!.. It started me exploring it.. ;)

Hope the following info helps..

Morganlee3377;836562 said:
Sure.. You sit in my car and I will follow your instruction to drive to NS highway. Thanks

Many bros here say go Malaysia very dangerous one can kena robbed, car jacked & raped. I scared. Better ask Buysellsellwell. He has made his virgin drive on the NS highway & back with only food poisoning. Lucky never kena robbed/raped.

Morgan... our pre-LCI no cruise control la... KNN even my previous 05 ' S60 also have CC

Yeah 523 pre-LCI no cruise control.. i only realised during my trip to KL. My E46 320 had cruise control. Pfffttt!

Divespyder;837797 said:
Yeah 523 pre-LCI no cruise control.. i only realised during my trip to KL. My E46 320 had cruise control. Pfffttt!

pui..pui!!!! even those old 2005 camry have CC!!

mel7711;837799 said:
pui..pui!!!! even those old 2005 camry have CC!!
My E39 has cruise control. Somemore, it is button control on steering wheel.

My mercedes also have.. but anyway its ok. i can live without it. Function is good to have but if you dont use it also as good as none. :sneaky:

Divespyder;837730 said:
Many bros here say go Malaysia very dangerous one can kena robbed, car jacked & raped. I scared. Better ask Buysellsellwell. He has made his virgin drive on the NS highway & back with only food poisoning. Lucky never kena robbed/raped.

I heard from buywellsellwell thats not the virgin trip to NS highway.. The food I think he consumed in sg if I'm not wrong...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mission86

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back