E60 reversing camera

bean1991

Anyone can advice me where can i install my reversing camera and the price of the installation... Thanks

Re: E60 reversing camera

bean1991;1000776 said:
Anyone can advice me where can i install my reversing camera and the price of the installation... Thanks

Soundwerkz

MW, u meant this 1?

bean1991;1000776 said:

Talk to some sponsors like soundwerkz or elebest. They can recommend. I can't recommend because I did not install any rear view cameras. Think of it... I also do not have front view camera. But but but, I have 2 m43 cameras which sometimes come in handy when I am not driving. My iPhone camera is also useful on most occasions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buywellsellwell;1000806 said:
I installed at elebest. Happy that I installed it. Cheers.

Simi brand? Share leh. Sharing is caring.

Would recommend that you install it somewhere in the rear of the car.

Not at the sides. Not in the front.

If you do not install it in the rear - you will not be able to view the rear while reversing.

Being able to view the rear during reversing is important so that you could avoid obstacles that could damage the car.

Red_Bean_Bun;1000828 said:

If you do not install it in the rear - you will not be able to view the rear while reversing.

Being able to view the rear during reversing is important so that you could avoid obstacles that could damage the car.
Wouldn't PDC be more than enough?

The only time i appreciate reverse camera, when i was driving Alphard.

Some people are not able to risk suffering from neck strain.

To turn your head to view the rear may result in potential health issues and those who are wise will install a reverse camera.

To say that a PDC would suffice - would potentially discriminate those who are deaf. It is important that we must understand where these questions are coming from.

davidtch;1000831 said:
Wouldn't PDC be more than enough?

The only time i appreciate reverse camera, when i was driving Alphard.

Red_Bean_Bun;1000837 said:
Some people are not able to risk suffering from neck strain.

To turn your head to view the rear may result in potential health issues and those who are wise will install a reverse camera.

To say that a PDC would suffice - would potentially discriminate those who are deaf. It is important that we must understand where these questions are coming from.
S A R T

10 char

Red_Bean_Bun;1000828 said:

People already said reverse camera of course install at the rear lah.

View attachment 51147

Check this one, still use back your PDC. You will have the Rear view camera and the PDC in the same screen.

Hi bro ,

Pls pm me the quote for this and how long for the installation ? Thx !

Hi

The wires leading to my right ring lights on my e60 are bare. I think this causes frequent DRL errors. Bimshop helped to tape some up but the part deeper in cannot be reached unless some panels are removed.

Not too big a job so not sure which workshop will entertain me. Anyone done this before and has workshop to recommend?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubfail

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back