E60 Shadowline Trim

Re: E60 Shadowline Trim

Thanks for the lead! The trim vinyl is a really cheap alternative but its a PITA to get it right base on review from E60 forum.

I am looking for the oem gloss black trim, has got a quote from overseas just wondering where can i get it locally.

I ordered from that website and got the roll of vinyl. Yes applying it requires some effort but not impossible. The effects are very nice from comments that I received. Make a big difference to me as my previous E46 had shadow chrome from day one. So I have to have it this time round as well. And I went for the high gloss instead of the usual matt black. They look the same from far. But High gloss is easier for the eyes to catch imperfections such as bubbes or wrinkles. Matt is more forgiving.

1 roll is enough for 2 cars if you don't make any major mistake.

Little Jem, go and get it stickered by sticker shop. Easy, cheap and reversible.

Now u got E60 har! Ur S60 leh? Sold?

Azrielsc;455113 said:
Little Jem, go and get it stickered by sticker shop. Easy, cheap and reversible.

Now u got E60 har! Ur S60 leh? Sold?

Any recommendation for sticket shop, Johnson at Ubi ?

Yep... S60?? Sold it like coming to 3 yrs ago bro!

vegadonovan;455099 said:
I ordered from that website and got the roll of vinyl. Yes applying it requires some effort but not impossible. The effects are very nice from comments that I received. Make a big difference to me as my previous E46 had shadow chrome from day one. So I have to have it this time round as well. And I went for the high gloss instead of the usual matt black. They look the same from far. But High gloss is easier for the eyes to catch imperfections such as bubbes or wrinkles. Matt is more forgiving.

1 roll is enough for 2 cars if you don't make any major mistake.

I am just too lazy and if there is a little imperfection i will tear then whole thing out... rather not waste my time... haha

dear bro, do share with us where you are planning to do it. I am also interested, maybe can go and do together!

ravenwolf;455378 said:
dear bro, do share with us where you are planning to do it. I am also interested, maybe can go and do together!

Most probably i will check out Johnson at Ubi on friday and see if he is confident of doing a good job.

If he is i will let you know and we can go down and do it together...

PM me your contact

Cheers!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotgacor8832

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back