E60 Transformation - Kudos to Revol Carz Makeover

ph_chin88

Dear all

I have just collected my car this evening which I had sent for Revol Exquisite Grooming. I am totally impressed by how my car was transformed under the thorough work by Gavin and team. My 6-year old plus E60 looked astonishingly new both on the exterior and interior. Watermarks and bird-dropping stains are all removed, leather seats like brand new, etc.

On top of the great job done on my car, I must applaud Gavin for his professionalism and personalized service.

Thanks again Gavin and team for the job well done!!!

Yours Sincerely,
Chin

Re: E60 Transformation - Kudos to Revol Carz Makeover

ph_chin88;906790 said:
Dear all

I have just collected my car this evening which I had sent for Revol Exquisite Grooming. I am totally impressed by how my car was transformed under the thorough work by Gavin and team. My 6-year old plus E60 looked astonishingly new both on the exterior and interior. Watermarks and bird-dropping stains are all removed, leather seats like brand new, etc.

On top of the great job done on my car, I must applaud Gavin for his professionalism and personalized service.

Thanks again Gavin and team for the job well done!!!

Yours Sincerely,
Chin

Hi Mr Chin,

Thank you so much for your compliments and support in Revol. :thumbsup:

Great to know you are happy using our services. :dance:

Nice meeting you too. :)

A good weekly car wash will helps to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

Looking forward to your next visit.

Cheers,

Went for cash wash at Revol yesterday evening. Now my E60 is back to its beautiful shine again. One word - Excellent services i must acknowledge. Rims are like brand new now. Most importantly, they are meticulous. Steve saw my car bonnet has a few stains and he cleans it voluntarily without my request. Kudos to Gavin and his team at Revol for the fantastic personalized services!!!

ph_chin88;912261 said:
Went for cash wash at Revol yesterday evening. Now my E60 is back to its beautiful shine again. One word - Excellent services i must acknowledge. Rims are like brand new now. Most importantly, they are meticulous. Steve saw my car bonnet has a few stains and he cleans it voluntarily without my request. Kudos to Gavin and his team at Revol for the fantastic personalized services!!!

Hi ph_chin88,

Thank you so much for your compliments in Revol.:thumbsup:

Great to know you are happy using our services.:dance:

See you soon for your next car wash ya. :)

Cheers,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangonline
Back