E84 lci

Re: E84 lci

snowmanyee;889528 said:
I am selling my one. Enjoy your ride!

Wah so fast one...anyway change is good...good luck...heard ur ride sold oredi...kind to share how much u pushed for? Traded it in, i suppose for a more powerful BMW model?

Good luck and congrats.....

Monfreeze Archangel;895482 said:
Wah so fast one...anyway change is good...good luck...heard ur ride sold oredi...kind to share how much u pushed for? Traded it in, i suppose for a more powerful BMW model?

Good luck and congrats.....

ya sold bro. enjoying my current ride much more. PMed you.

E84 lci

snowmanyee;896603 said:
ya sold bro. enjoying my current ride much more. PMed you.

What ride have u change? :)

F30?......

Anyone Driving the New LCI X1??

Hey ladies/gentlemen... anyone driving or waiting for their new X1 LCI???

Re: Anyone Driving the New LCI X1??

Maran08;940364 said:
Hey ladies/gentlemen... anyone driving or waiting for their new X1 LCI???

Haven't seen any new LCI X1s myself on the road yet....or maybe have not spotted any

But have been seeing many non LCI lately....wah the other day saw approx 9 just on PIE....when I was driving from changi to Vivo city.

How's your ride, is yours sports line?

Cheers

Monfreeze Archangel;940688 said:
Haven't seen any new LCI X1s myself on the road yet....or maybe have not spotted any

But have been seeing many non LCI lately....wah the other day saw approx 9 just on PIE....when I was driving from changi to Vivo city.

How's your ride, is yours sports line?

Cheers

Hi Monfreeze,

Ya i have not seen any too on the road... Guess im still the only one driving it at the moment or have not spotted any... Alot of other X1 drivers, even X3 and X5 drivers have approached n asked how come mine looks diff to other X1's... Mine is a MSport Package.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maran08;940694 said:
Hi Monfreeze,

Ya i have not seen any too on the road... Guess im still the only one driving it at the moment or have not spotted any... Alot of other X1 drivers, even X3 and X5 drivers have approached n asked how come mine looks diff to other X1's... Mine is a MSport Package.

Nice one Bro.....msport rocks....what color is yours....Great. Mind sharing how much u got yours for...any discounts given? when did u get urs? Enjoy the ride Bro. Have a great weekend.
Cheers.

yeah tell me about it.. it has a very fierce look and esp with the day running lights even better.. Mine is Grey bro. its called mineral grey. the new facelift comes with new colours. Similar to the F30. I got a few discounts as i waited for the car for a looong time, thats becos i bought it had the transition period. So i guess thats the reason why im the only one with it on the road with it. I booked it in april and got it in hand only in Oct.

Maran08;940740 said:
yeah tell me about it.. it has a very fierce look and esp with the day running lights even better.. Mine is Grey bro. its called mineral grey. the new facelift comes with new colours. Similar to the F30. I got a few discounts as i waited for the car for a looong time, thats becos i bought it had the transition period. So i guess thats the reason why im the only one with it on the road with it. I booked it in april and got it in hand only in Oct.

Cool Bro,
Yes agreed....I got mine in July....but non LCI sdrive 2.0
Even though not as fierce as urs....I enjoy the ride....the turbo and the paddle shift....great rush...enjoy the ride. Have a good one Bro....should catch up one of these days.....i am in pasir ris area.
Cheers

Welcome Bro and Congrats on ur ride
E84 is the model that bmw uses to refer to its X1 production.
BMW X1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Like the new 5 series is F10 and the previous one is known as E60
LCI is in actual context -Life Cycle Inventory.

It basically refers to a face lift model....Like the new 2012 X1..new front and rear bumper design....new head lights...And etc.

Check out this article on Wikipedia. It gives some good information on the LCI. It's under "Mid-generation refresh".
Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for providing me with more knowledge on the X1.
I read from the manual that the auto start/stop actually cause faster wear of parts therefore I kept it off.
Is it really effective for driving condition in Sg?

Alson_G;947022 said:
Thanks for providing me with more knowledge on the X1.
I read from the manual that the auto start/stop actually cause faster wear of parts therefore I kept it off.
Is it really effective for driving condition in Sg?

Hi Alson...

Welcome n congrats on ur new drive... How are u enjoying ur drive so far?
Well yes the auto start stop do wear out parts. It's not practical for sg roads, too many traffic lights. My agent said the same thing too.

I'm driving the new facelift as well. I've had my drive for 3 mths now. And wat I found was if u drive with Eco pro n switch of ur auto start stop, is more the fuel efficient. I surprised that kind of mileage I'm getting with my drive.

What colour is ur drive? I recently spotted a Valencia orange at my place...

Maran08;947116 said:
Hi Alson...

Welcome n congrats on ur new drive... How are u enjoying ur drive so far?
Well yes the auto start stop do wear out parts. It's not practical for sg roads, too many traffic lights. My agent said the same thing too.

I'm driving the new facelift as well. I've had my drive for 3 mths now. And wat I found was if u drive with Eco pro n switch of ur auto start stop, is more the fuel efficient. I surprised that kind of mileage I'm getting with my drive.

What colour is ur drive? I recently spotted a Valencia orange at my place...

I enjoy the ride a lot. Mine is Valencia orange. I wonder if the one you spotted was me haha.... This morning I on the Eco pro and auto start/stop was also on by default. So in the end I switch off the Eco pro
My current FC is 8km/l. Is it consider normal ?

Alson_G;947161 said:
I enjoy the ride a lot. Mine is Valencia orange. I wonder if the one you spotted was me haha.... This morning I on the Eco pro and auto start/stop was also on by default. So in the end I switch off the Eco pro
My current FC is 8km/l. Is it consider normal ?

Where do u live?? I live in amk. N saw it parked at my carpark.

Yes when Eco pro is on, auto start stop will turn on by default, but u can switch of auto start stop. N u can still feel the engine behavior..

My FC varies.. I can get any where from 8-9.5km/l. All depends how I drive it.. Hahahahahaha......

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubproorg

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back