E90 320i Exhaust Muffler Reviews

Re: E90 320i Exhaust Muffler Reviews

sebring & remus -> can check with Fong Kim & J4C
arqray -> can check with J4C
eisennman sport -> can check with BOSS Motorsports

I still have a set of Brand new Eisenmann Race Quads rear mufflers - E90 non 335 / non M3 for sale!!!

Non-LTA

'The Great White'

Eisenmann Race is DA SHITE! And by SHITE I mean GOOOOOOOD!

Eisenmann race with resonators delete....must do!

ACS6;586499 said:
Eisenmann Race is DA SHITE! And by SHITE I mean GOOOOOOOD!

Eisenmann race with resonators delete....must do!

+1!

Eisenmann quality, whether race or sport.. is truly DA SHITE! :D

Looks like you are another Boss Motorsports whore.

ACS6;586565 said:
Looks like you are another Boss Motorsports whore.

Haha yeah.. is that a bad thing? :D

No, I was in the same boat till 1 month ago....swore by Boss. Still do.

bmw peformance exhaust for 318/320 is not bad
not too loud and 'very bassy' (1st video) :thumbsup:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7knSxoolPFc&NR=1"]YouTube - BMW Performance silencer system for the E90?320i?[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pgw0A95lfA[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5pimBbDVUg"]YouTube - BMW 320i (E93) Performance Exhaust Part 2[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Im using the Arqray Muffler for close to 3 years now. Maybe Im used to it liaoz, no droning IMO. Inside can hear the sound but I love to go inside indoor carparks, put to DS mode and rev abit, wow shiok lei!

For me, I think Arqray is da best! No offence to anyone else using other brands but thats just my honest opinion. :)

delrosa81;594199 said:
Im using the Arqray Muffler for close to 3 years now. Maybe Im used to it liaoz, no droning IMO. Inside can hear the sound but I love to go inside indoor carparks, put to DS mode and rev abit, wow shiok lei!

For me, I think Arqray is da best! No offence to anyone else using other brands but thats just my honest opinion. :)

Agree with you, am on arqray mufflers too,unfortunetly gona dekit soon.The growl of it when rev above 4000rpm is like what you said, shoik :)

diffuser9882;594237 said:
Agree with you, am on arqray mufflers too,unfortunetly gona dekit soon.The growl of it when rev above 4000rpm is like what you said, shoik :)

Yeah, I used to have the Gruppe M intake and the sound together with the Arqray Muffler it makes when you rev the hell out of a 320i, relli brings a smile to my face haha.

320 with 335 quad look & titanium tips. it's just freaking awesome :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dc8rXC21xo"]YouTube - ARQRAY BMW E92 320i LCI N43 E/G Titanium Tail QUAD[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS91TE5Tc7A"]YouTube - ARQRAY BMW E91 320i TR N43 E/G QUAD SYSTEM[/ame]

just arqray, any drone? loss of low end can be alleviated by SB/Velocity? :D

delrosa81;594285 said:
Yeah, I used to have the Gruppe M intake and the sound together with the Arqray Muffler it makes when you rev the hell out of a 320i, relli brings a smile to my face haha.

Interesting. The E92 & E91 have two different sounds. Like the E92 better...the E91 sounds like it is running out of breadth after every rev!

yeah. it's a N43 (170bhp) instead of N46 (156bhp) though.
not sure the sound would be the same for local 320i :D

Interesting. The E92 & E91 have two different sounds. Like the E92 better...the E91 sounds like it is running out of breadth after every rev!

I also feel that the E92 sounds better.

could be E91 being 'longer' the exhaust 'pipings' are slightly longer and lose the pressure assuming the engines are identical?

I receive mixed reviews fir the Eisenmann Sports. Some said low end gain while some low end loss? Any other reviews? If low end suffers, then I might as well get the Sebring or Remus which is far cheaper. Any comments?

snowmanyee;647540 said:
I receive mixed reviews fir the Eisenmann Sports. Some said low end gain while some low end loss? Any other reviews? If low end suffers, then I might as well get the Sebring or Remus which is far cheaper. Any comments?

I'm using E-Sport, dunno about low-end gains, but I've never felt any low-end loss. The main complaint people might have though is that below 2,500 or 3,000 the exhaust sounds almost stock.

It suits me (keeps my wife from complaining) but I'm sure many people won't like that.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back