E90 Cup Holder (RHS)

Derrrick Yap

Hi Guys,

May i check if anyone can donate the faulty cup holder if you have replaced one. (I need to replace the inside machanism) :helpp!:

Please sms me at 9745 5285 and i will come and collect from you.

Thanks in advance.

Re: E90 Cup Holder (RHS)

lkm;712448 said:
what happened to your cup holder?

Sad to say, many who sat there like to operate it out of curiosity and apparently the bracket that secure the tensioner spring inside chose to gave way lor. (Haiz.. just cannot undersatnd why pax like to play with it. :whythis:)

Went Eng Soon but they do not have stock for Grey color.
(Even if stock avail, am concern that the shade may of different contrast after installing) Haiz..

Derrrick Yap;713089 said:
Sad to say, many who sat there like to operate it out of curiosity and apparently the bracket that secure the tensioner spring inside chose to gave way lor. (Haiz.. just cannot undersatnd why pax like to play with it. :whythis:)

Went Eng Soon but they do not have stock for Grey color.
(Even if stock avail, am concern that the shade may of different contrast after installing) Haiz..

Mine snapped too.... So I pasted a little tab to physically on the top. Just have pull it out when I need it. Didn't bother replacing it... It's perfectly usable!

lkm;713313 said:
Mine snapped too.... So I pasted a little tab to physically on the top. Just have pull it out when I need it. Didn't bother replacing it... It's perfectly usable!

Actually i have fix it by installing a spring.

Derrrick Yap;713593 said:
Actually i have fix it by installing a spring.

Yeah! =)

Was it difficult to access the mechanism part?

lkm;713624 said:
Yeah! =)

Was it difficult to access the mechanism part?

Is simple to do it. Everything are clip onto the dashboard.

1. Open one of the cup holder
2. Insert a flat head screw driver into the gap of the frame and pry gently to remove the rectangle frame.
3. After frame remove, you will see the screw at attach securing the cup holder, unscrew them to remove the holder.
4. All cover on the holder are clip on, pry gently to open the cover and you can explore within.

Chris Chew;712375 said:
can, sms me 9668-4223 at payer lebar area day time

Hi Chris, I picked up the item from Mr Foo already and is now fixed. Really appreciate very much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back