e90 suspension built around run flats?

Re: e90 suspension built around run flats?

IMO, don't need to change the front ARB, just the rear one will do. OEM front ARB and H & R ARB are almost same size, same materials and tensile strength.
As for the Alutec strut bar, need to remove one side to open the cap if need to add engine oil. I am not sure about other brands (H & R, ACS.........). Quite troublesome.

Jadis;282759 said:
On E90, H & R front sway is about the size of OEM, only the rear one is bigger. What is your coment? thanks.

front same size 27mm.but h&r thicker and heavier
rent oem 13mm.h&r 20mm.maybe 200 or 300 % stiffer than oem.

Jadis;282764 said:
If you have M suspension, just leave it. If comes with sport suspension, may change to coilovers, IMO

i got m-suspension.but front 2.5 finger gap and rear 1 finger gap.looks weird.so pss9 is way to go.

Remember that 335i can't have strut bar installed due to the height of the stock airbox. Only possible way is to remove stock airbox, fix BMC CAI and then fix the strut bar.

Azrielsc;282965 said:
Remember that 335i can't have strut bar installed due to the height of the stock airbox. Only possible way is to remove stock airbox, fix BMC CAI and then fix the strut bar.
I saw M3 solution very elegant, the strut tower brace is routed UNDER the top of the struts, quite a neat solution.

Saw that... Wondering if the strut bar connects to the firewall, ala Z4, or its one straight piece.

CM3pp.jpg

Can't see...

INTERESTING! Good good... going to see how much this bugger would set me back!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jun88pcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back