E92 Coupe

Re: E92 Coupe

Good..
Beginning to like it more...only thing is the rear shape, bit like Mazda 929 in the early 90s like I mentioned in other thread before.

again... i got interest in BMW :nehnehhh:

now i smart, won't go n buy the first batch like last time... just wait the price drop and full options loaded :cloud9:

the shape is cool and TWIN pipe :laughlik:

gooooooood................

but got to wait many more months.... sigh.

calvin said:
again... i got interest in BMW :nehnehhh:

now i smart, won't go n buy the first batch like last time... just wait the price drop and full options loaded :cloud9:

the shape is cool and TWIN pipe :laughlik:

yeah........ and i am sure mods will come that can put quad pipes???

i think it will look good with body kit too..

SMYUEN said:
yeah........ and i am sure mods will come that can put quad pipes???

i think it will look good with body kit too..

:cloud9: perhaps... additional 2 more with nice bodykit :laughlik: 20" deep dish wheels...
that will be cool n rocks !!!... :cloud9:

Hmmm. dunno whether can tahan to wait until ZSG geabox....

The front is great, rear....a bit fussy.....

eggz said:
Hmmm. dunno whether can tahan to wait until ZSG geabox....

The front is great, rear....a bit fussy.....

yeah.... thats the confusing part... if you read the latest release - it says the latest auto box is 6 speed with paddles and 40% increased throttle response... wonder if it is referring to the so-called "DSG"??

I actually like the rear- a bit like the facelifted seven with the continous rear lights...

The interior looks good. Not a fan of wood trim though. I like my brushed aluminium.

Still mixed regarding the exterior though. Not a fan of the E90 shape either. Heh.

coolacid said:
Nice, i see the i-drive but where is the screen hiden??

good point..

in the first interior picture, the idrive screen is missing despite the knob being there.. but if you look closer at the second picture, the idrive screen is there.. and the knob looks smaller.

anyone?

maybe if you touch the i-drive the screen will rise automatically... maybe i am dreaming...

coolacid said:
Nice, i see the i-drive but where is the screen hiden??

ya lor hidden where?? Got gps one rite?? Anyone know....btw...anybody out there know the appx launching price??

saifywaify said:
good point..

in the first interior picture, the idrive screen is missing despite the knob being there.. but if you look closer at the second picture, the idrive screen is there.. and the knob looks smaller.

anyone?

True. But then the 2 interior colours diff. Maybe it's an option?

u can visit the official website at the USA bmw. the least spec i saw was 328ci... wonder if sg comes out wif a lower spec?

After going through several threads in some of the US bimmer forums, a couple of things seem fairly consistent and here's a summary (things may change of course! take with a pinch of salt)

1) UK/Asia will have it in 325i (2.5l) & 335i (3.0l TC) configurations.
325i will use the existing 6-pot engine from the E90
2) US will have it in 328i (3.0l detuned) & 335i (3.0 TC) configurations.

Retail prices of the 335i are about 10% more than the current E46 330ci

Some of the US owners will be collecting their cars as soon as November. (Production starts Oct)

I reckon we should be able to see them here before the year ends?

10 pct over E46 330ci doesnt seem alot given it's new model and it's positioned in between E90 330 and upcoming V8 M3.

We wont hv em till early next year I'd think...

Any info on E92 gearbox options? ZSG, ZSG, ZSG......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiugo88club
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back