eibach spring / blistein shock

crazzie80

Re: eibach spring / blistein shock

leo_pris said:
Hi to all,

After much reading.... finally decided on eibach / blistein combo. Pls advise on the best place to purcahse and get it fix up. Thanks in advance

Regards,

leonard??

Jackson here, leonard say u shld be bryan. call him direct if u r looking for him. using his acc to post here. btw he also told me u might have lobang to get the eibach/blistein stuffs. Any advices?

Regards,

leo_pris said:
Hi to all,

After much reading.... finally decided on eibach / blistein combo. Pls advise on the best place to purcahse and get it fix up. Thanks in advance

Regards,

leo_pris,
I was thinking to do the same thing as well.
Could you please tell me the specific type of eibach spring and blistein damper?
cheers

was looking at the combination at Eng Soon and he quoted $1200 for the BILSTEIN B12 spring and damper set for my E46 320 saloon. shock mounts etc. not inclusive. Funny thing was that they said BILSTEIN sets use EIBACH springs and EIBACH sets use BILSTEIN dampers.... got a bit confused and am still checking things out...

anyone gone down this road before?

Folks... may I seek help in finding out where can I purchase eibach springs... kindly PM me pls... thanks alot in advance.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back