Eisenmann exos on 535i - sports or race?? opinions pls

otts79

need some valuable feedback from bros here..of cos the race is not LTA friendly, but am weighing the pros n cons..just afraid after fixing the sports version, it'll be underwelming and then regret, u know how it feels. on the other hand, will the race be too overwelming and take away the daily driving "sound" comfort of the well-insulated F10?

tks in advance!

Re: Eisenmann exos on 535i - sports or race?? opinions pls

otts79;917418 said:
need some valuable feedback from bros here..of cos the race is not LTA friendly, but am weighing the pros n cons..just afraid after fixing the sports version, it'll be underwelming and then regret, u know how it feels. on the other hand, will the race be too overwelming and take away the daily driving "sound" comfort of the well-insulated F10?

tks in advance!

i can send u video clip for eisenmann race if u like, pm me ur email

try listening to someone who has eisenmann sports to compare

personally sgp ma tah too siao on, not worth the trouble. my 2c worth.

for myself, i cant wait to hear my exhaust everyday i get in my car, gives a big smile on my face.

but then since i am not in sgp, it helps eisenmann is acceptable by local law enforcers:D

For Eisenmann Exhaust and specially in SG, it is still the Sports because the sound of e Race version is too obvious... not worth the trouble since LTA r still very active in their hunting game.

Stay with Sports,it's not worth the trouble. And if u are concerned abt "interior sound comfort", all the more u shod choose Sports.

is it true that sport = stock sound +- ... hence it's LTA compliance

I have one alternative for you which will cost u practically nothing while u gain a bit more bass plus general increase in volume and also LTA friendly since it is OEM exhaust still :laughlik:

There should be a connector at your rear muffler, this controls the internal 'flap' to open/close as you step on the accelerator. The bigger it opens, the louder the exhaust gets. You can unplug it and it will remain fully open thus u get the max OEM sound/bass when even idling. Also, the cabin drone will be the same as when u full throttle your 35's current OEM exhaust.

Disclaimer: I am not sure if 535's rear muffler has this connection plug but I assume it should, since it is also a 35. This connector exist in the rear muffler of the 135, unplugging it, makes the exhaust louder too.

Last edited by a moderator:

noted all the points by bros..tks for the input..just scared if i install the sports one, start up the car n no feel..then very regret

Baby1M;917616 said:
I have one alternative for you which will cost u practically nothing while u gain a bit more bass plus general increase in volume and also LTA friendly since it is OEM exhaust still :laughlik:

There should be a connector at your rear muffler, this controls the internal 'flap' to open/close as you step on the accelerator. The bigger it opens, the louder the exhaust gets. You can unplug it and it will remain fully open thus u get the max OEM sound/bass when even idling. Also, the cabin drone will be the same as when u full throttle your 35's current OEM exhaust.

Disclaimer: I am not sure if 535's rear muffler has this connection plug but I assume it should, since it is also a 35. This connector exist in the rear muffler of the 135, unplugging it, makes the exhaust louder too.

Bro, This connection is unpluggable by us without hoisting it up? any pics? this is a very nice idea for those who just wants a little more sound . =)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhatvipdate

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back