Eisenmann Ti Exhaust for M3

darthm3

Hello all,

Just wondering if there are any local distributors for this exhaust and is it approved by LTA. I think a m3 is running this exhaust setup if i am not wrong.

Regards.

Re: Eisenmann Ti Exhaust for M3

darthm3 said:
Hello all,

Just wondering if there are any local distributors for this exhaust and is it approved by LTA. I think a m3 is running this exhaust setup if i am not wrong.

Regards.
I do not think that there are any local distributors and further do not believe that it is approved by the LTA. However, that being said, there are a couple of cars running around with it. Cheers!

darthm3 said:
Hello all,

Regards.

Definitely not approved and there aint any local distributor here either.
I hv a friend who has just exported his Eisenmann Maestercraft series...very nice sound...

Yeah i heard it before and boy was it loud! However it sounds terrific too!

If the LTA aren't too strict you think i could get away with it if i imported it myself?

Cheers!

darthm3 said:
Yeah i heard it before and boy was it loud! However it sounds terrific too!

If the LTA aren't too strict you think i could get away with it if i imported it myself?

Cheers!

Of coz u wont be stopped from importing any car parts you like. The only thing you shud be concerned is when you are sending the car for LTA inspection. But then again, u can always put back the stock ones before the inspection is due.

TripleM said:
Of coz u wont be stopped from importing any car parts you like. The only thing you shud be concerned is when you are sending the car for LTA inspection. But then again, u can always put back the stock ones before the inspection is due.

i had this exhaust on my m3, well i still have the exhaust but i have converted my m3 back to stock, its actually up for sale. it's still sitting in LA hahaa... with that said, great exhaust... not too loud for my liking, but you should really hear it first before you get it. some people may find it too loud for regular driving in singapore.

HungryM3 said:
i had this exhaust on my m3, well i still have the exhaust but i have converted my m3 back to stock, its actually up for sale. it's still sitting in LA hahaa... with that said, great exhaust... not too loud for my liking, but you should really hear it first before you get it. some people may find it too loud for regular driving in singapore.
yup... agreee... you should always try the sound before you buy it...

I've been listening to sound clips over the past few days.

The SS Race muffler gives a "lower" droning tone than the meistercraft Ti and i seem to prefer that. Hmmmm.. Not sure what to do haha.

Btw MRacer, nice M3! Another Black Knight like TripleM.

darthm3 said:
I've been listening to sound clips over the past few days.

The SS Race muffler gives a "lower" droning tone than the meistercraft Ti and i seem to prefer that. Hmmmm.. Not sure what to do haha.

Btw MRacer, nice M3! Another Black Knight like TripleM.

Go with the Meisterchaft TI...i had it on mine...loved it...changed it back to stock as im letting go of my car now...exhaust has already been sold to a guy in the states...miss my exhaust already..

my opinion no point changing to the SS or ACS exhaust...not much difference...another alternative is the GruppeM one...but its not as bassy as the Meisterchaft...but its slightly sharper and lounder from outside when you floor it...sounds like a ferrari in a distance...beautiful sound...so far only know one guy using it...sounds beautiful. but then again its whether you enjoy loud exhausts...lol

Hi

there is an M3 running around with Tubi exhaust....understand only 1 in Singapore.

not too bassy or boomy in-cabin - loved that Ferrari sound !!

MYSTIC said:
Hi

there is an M3 running around with Tubi exhaust....understand only 1 in Singapore.

not too bassy or boomy in-cabin - loved that Ferrari sound !!
tubi is very rare in singapore... but heard that the sound is really nice... have heard the m5 one and its awesome...

darthm3, thanks for the props man... if only i can be like TripleM.... hahahaha

MRacer77 said:
tubi is very rare in singapore... but heard that the sound is really nice... have heard the m5 one and its awesome...

darthm3, thanks for the props man... if only i can be like TripleM.... hahahaha

No prob BRO, hot car always deserves PROPs. :D

And oh yea wait up for me to catch up modding!!! You guys are drifting further and further away until i cannot catch liao. Lol.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back