Engine Oil

TheNew7

Hi guys,

There have been some talk about this and its now time for me to bite the bullet. Some say that the Castrol Oil used by PML is unique and best suited for BMW whilst others swear by other engine oils such as OWS and even Mobil 1 etc...

So, should I try another oil or go back to PML?

Opinions?

Re: Engine Oil

there are quite a few of us who have tried torco, and the reviews are good so far. even from the skeptics.

why don't you give it a try?

Torco rocks !!! NA or FI ........

give torco a try. you will love it. :cloud9:

usual suspect shops? go down r2d and look for rodney. he's the doctor. haha

torco works wells for me too...

R2D can do the change too? Or do I just buy it from him and bring the car to another shop for service?

Also, would I need to purchase an additional liter of oil for top up? Cause with the Castrol, it always ask for 1 liter top up.

they'll be able to do the oil change for you.

up to you whether you'd want any additional to top up. so far i've been on torco and the oil level is still full despite having driven for about 4 months, and several trips up north.

They can change for you.

remember, oils aint oils, never buy cheap cheap.

Thanks guys... have seen the brand around the forum but never thought of using it. Wow, will contact them.

Thanks again.

if you bring mei meis like in your sig, I will buy the oil and change it for you FOC

Somehow I have a bad feeling about this..... cause I think the oil will end up on the mei meis.... and then Terry will come try and lick it off....

jessica alba? haha, met her during the tiger TV shoot. prefer the jap chicks. they look hotter.

end OT.

will be going there tomorrow at about 9am for radiator flush and coolant top-up. meet u there?

Just tried to call him. no luck. Tomorrow wat time?

Wanted to ask him whether he has the BMW computer thingie to reset the counter.... if he doesn't then might have to look elsewhere...

changing engine shouldn't be a prob. should be fast and relatively easy. u should be able to drop by. give him a call later in the afternoon.

will be there at about 9am.

and he will also be able to reset the counter for you.

Thanks man. Will try and contact him later then. If all goes well, see you tomorrow morning....

jinooi;357285 said:
changing engine shouldn't be a prob. should be fast and relatively easy. u should be able to drop by. give him a call later in the afternoon.

will be there at about 9am.

and he will also be able to reset the counter for you.

Hi...due for my first servicing soon...e90,320...am considering whether to go back to PML or do it at R2D...any advice? anyone knows what is cost at PML and R2D for this? Thks in advance for advice...

1st servicing? 1,000km?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abc8loans

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back