engine reduced power

kannan

I just got this msg on my 1st day of driving a 2nd hand car on 535i f10 2010 model.it only has 28k mileage done.wshop did diagnosis and showed me all ok. once I drove off and accelerated from maybe 2nd or 3rd gear msg came on.stopped one side restarted car it went away.after awhile it came back on when doing the same thing.but hard flooring and stop start driving all ok..any advice?

Happened to me E60 before. Cannot remember what it was. Went to workshop and changed something and was alright after that.

Take a picture of the message to show to workshop. If current workshop cannot figure out, then get 2nd opinion from any of the site sponsor workshop.

good luck!

yes bro I was asked to bring back to the dealer for the wshop to Carey out diagnosis again after cny..haiz first day of driving and it's not a good feeling..

2010 28k mileage? i think maybe u wanna get the mileage verified by another ws or PML

Since its still within the dealer warranty, so no choice but to wait till after CNY. Dont worry, after the issue is settled, you will enjoy the ride!

Problem don't sound too complicated why so long after the CNY.

was told that wshop will be closed till 02 or 03feb..I had that msg pop up again after a few sprints and had to shutdown the engine and start again to get rid of the msg..haiz it's kinda getting to me...

the last time i experienced this problem on my n54 was because of my pipes leaking, could not sustain the boost and hence at higher RPM went into limp mode

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceotranvietbinh

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back