Even more woes from infratint.....formage pie....!!!

jasonmaxima

This morning.... Like most typical saturday mornings....I had to perform my 'soccer dad' duties for my princess. Shuttling her to nursery school going age swim class.......

I decided to drive my C@@l & L/$e (no names mentioned) tinted e90 interlagos blue yam3 for the day's duties. Driving to swim class and swim class itself went without a hitch..... In this time, the car was parked in an open air carpark with some partial sheltering from trees for about 1 hour.

I returned to the car having showered post swimming class.

Kkj...knnccb..... The IU unit's 3m fastening tape gave way and the whole unit dislodged itself from the windscreen due to the interior cabin heat. I placed it back and also wound down the windows to vent the hot air out as quickly as possible. FML.....!

Princess who typically is a cool and calm person refused to sit in her child car seat and started struggling and crying saying it was too hot...etc. I tried my best to pacify her while wrestling her into the car seat, had the air con on full blast and..... Aargh....i really hate this.... even as i am writing this from the cool comforts of my sofa at home.... Beads of perspiration started forming on my forehead, and the back of my fresh t-shirt started to stick to my back...... Formage pie.....

The car's aircon took an agonishing 10 minutes or so to cool the cabin down. To make matters worse....I had a crying kid in the backseat and was rushing for time to go pick my wife from her mani / pedi treatment. Gggggrrrrrrrrrr

After lunch, i paid infratint a visit to see if he could circumvent / dispense some advice on how to minimize such occurrences in the future.

Sherman used his measuring meter to read the readings on my window tint. Sure enough.... The window tint values were dismal.

So in less than 36 hours...(pls read my other post), I agreed and subsequently parted with another round of tinting money (at this time.... I felt so robert jr....CB radio). Formage pie..... Sherman.... Your reverse psychology is damn good.....

I shall skip the 3 ply toilet paper toilet, aircon comfort showroom, speed and efficiency of the workers comments....as these would only induce me to curse more.... All d@mn bl@rdy goood.....

Post tinting..... 4pm driving home....the aircon does not seem so laboured in blowing cool air, the fan speed is blowing on #2 setting of 8?? You BM owners know what i am talking about......and the temperature set at 21 degrees celcius... Yet i feel cool enough to experience NHO under my t-shirt.

Driving the car is completely different.... I do not feel so pek chek anymore as i feel like i am being cacooned in a cool gentle breeze in the cabin.

Sherman.....thank you for for jiak'ing my money.....i hope to use swear words less when i am with you....since i cannot find any descriptive words / adjectives / superlatives etc to describe your shop.....

Ok.... Time for me to go wash my mouth with soap and dettol..... Fark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Even more woes from infratint.....formage pie....!!!

Ur thread is a cure for insomnia.

Where r the nipple n breasts pics?

i tried the infratint today.... car kan hot with air-con. the sun rays on my right arm... i wind down... knnccb super hot, wind up.. not so hot. infratint works... but think the M7 tint is the best.... need re-do those soon...

After few months with Infratint, girls call me SMALL WHITE FACE. Chow turtle Infratint rocks !!!

kenntona;759699 said:
After few months with Infratint, girls call me SMALL WHITE FACE. Chow turtle Infratint rocks !!!

more white on the left side i notice for me... so i think driver side need the M7 super dark tint.

yesterday i went to fetch foreign VIP...

he say : ur tint is very nice.....

i da man...

Terry;759703 said:
yesterday i went to fetch foreign VIP...

he say : ur tint is very nice.....

i da man...

terry da man, international businessman.

His father is in town

Tat means he cannot go geylang this week

Next time if i need to buy Palm Oil ,i sure look for Jason.

I will only go to one place to tint my new M5. Sherman better get ready his sofa with drinks and ash tray

Yam or M???

I eager to come and beo and eat vinegar!!!!

dun be deceived by infraint low price......

you gotta buffer for LTA and ROV fine!

but i have to say, very god for run lion.
fiona xie said to me.

Infratint service so powerful?

Sherman, you've got PM! :D

Meldon;765964 said:
Infratint service so powerful?

Sherman, you've got PM! :D

Kam Sia..Kam Sia... see u soon...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet77blog1