event suggestions..?

saifywaify

hi everyone,

some of the recent events i've tried to put together have not been a success due to poor response rates.. however, i've still been receiving requests to organize events for you guys.

any ideas or suggestions? what would you like to do together?

list your ideas and maybe we could do something soon.

cheers,
saify.

Re: event suggestions..?

rodders said:
Contact kick boxing?

good idea..

was looking for more active events. hikes, walks.. frisbee matches. things like that. we're getting way too fat sitting in our leather.

Maybe we can invite MT & Co Pte Ltd for this event.
Wahahahahahahahaha

bro,

bbq, picnic, chalet (bungalow type), beach, etc etc......

morphisis said:
bro,

Yeah get a chalet at the Safra resort and have a bbq. Ample parking space for all.

morphisis said:
bro,

i don't mind having another bbq. the last one was a real success. however, i'll order less food this time. you guys don't eat like me, apparently.

picnic sounds good too.

chalet.. i like, but what are we gonna do there?

rodders said:
Yeah get a chalet at the Safra resort and have a bbq. Ample parking space for all.

yeah man bro...

i was thinking of the Safra Changi resort too... big bungalow with 2 big rooms, living hall, kitchen, and even KTV in the hall... can bring PS2 play games if want... Mahjong sessions also can be held there... (T6 your call, hahaha) got neaby bowling centre if wana bowl...

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

morphisis said:
yeah man bro...

i was thinking of the Safra Changi resort too... big bungalow with 2 big rooms, living hall, kitchen, and even KTV in the hall... can bring PS2 play games if want... Mahjong sessions also can be held there... (T6 your call, hahaha) got neaby bowling centre if wana bowl...

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
Dont forget about the swimming pool for the kids and driving range and green for the golfers as well.

rodders said:
Maybe we can invite MT & Co Pte Ltd for this event.
Wahahahahahahahaha

rodders, u know that hate can develop into love. I just hope i dun see u hold hands with him one day. After all, all ur hard work would be gone to waste.:lol2:

yeah man... u r the man bro rod... haha...

there is only one shortcoming there... its pretty far (but we all drives) and the damn planes are soaring across the sky almost every 30mins...

i tink if alot of people are going, Saify, u can book 2 bungalows side by side... den can butterfly here and there...

there is a bbq pit beside each chalet... and actually its pretty big and can accommodate quite alot of people....

Saify,

Do let me know of your intentions so we can do the neccessary broadcast to all of our existing members. It's alot more efficient that way than hoping people find a thread amongst the many thousands that lie here.

Start with participating in the upcoming paintball event first. I notice it is always the same group of forumers attending most of these events - paintball, spooky drive, counter-strike...... fragmentation?

think the rest not friendly.... hahahhaa just kidding... maybe scare la.... suddenly too many new faces...

sorry for OT, btw Bro Ken, sorry i cant make it last nite... hope alex told u.... see u soon....

morphisis said:
sorry for OT, btw Bro Ken, sorry i cant make it last nite... hope alex told u.... see u soon....
No worries, bro.......

ya, we should have picnic or chalet.... from there we can organise some activities like cycling, blading n lots more.....
we r lack of events recently..

kenntona said:
Start with participating in the upcoming paintball event first. I notice it is always the same group of forumers attending most of these events - paintball, spooky drive, counter-strike...... fragmentation?

i would love to go for paintball, but i work on sundays. that is why i don't come for most of the monthly meet ups as well.

friday nights, saturdays are good for me.

anyway, NICK.

that's one of the only good posts i've ever read from you. let's go prawning. haha.

im good with BBQ... how how??

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sv66vincom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back