Ex-Singapore

Goode2005

Hello all,
Some of you may remember me as the GM-Aftersales at PML. Robert Friend took over from me. I'm now working for BMW in London. Just being nosey seeing whats happening in the BMW world in Singapore. Good to see BMW.SG has grown and grown.

Cheers

Mike

Re: Ex-Singapore

Michael,

A warm welcome to the community!!!! We owe a lot of thanks to you for the continous support that you have always assisted the fellow BMW owners in this forum. Hope to see you posting more soon...

Take care of yourself and family over there in London! And update us of any good news from BMW as well... ;)

Ryan

Mike,

Nice hearing from u again! Like Ryan mentioned, thanks 4 all your help during your stint in PML. Cheers!

Hello Michael,

Really great to see you drop by here. So how're things back in London? Do you miss nasi lemak and fried kway tiao?

Shawn

PML will hv a new showroom boasting SGD 50million kinda showroom...

Hello Mr. Goode,
Nice to hear from you and thanks for droping by.
You still with Parklane BMW in London? Hope you enjoying yourself back home.

Take care and keep in touch.

Ngee-Seng

Goode2005 said:
Hello all,
Some of you may remember me as the GM-Aftersales at PML. Robert Friend took over from me. I'm now working for BMW in London. Just being nosey seeing whats happening in the BMW world in Singapore. Good to see BMW.SG has grown and grown.

Cheers

Mike

No, i dun remember you cos during your charge, your team not giving problems..

Now i oni remember the new aftersales team cos they SUCKS!

Anyway nice to know u here..

Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated. Its great to see your enthusiasm for all things BMW is still there.
Do I miss Singapore? Only every other day!! I miss it even more when I'm scraping the ice off my windscreen in the dark to drive 50KM to work (which takes an hour!)

Hi Ngee-Seng, yes I'm still working for Park Lane, we're now the largest BMW Aftersales operation in the UK so if PML cant fix it, fly your car over to London and we'll do it for you!! Mind you, our labour rate is $300 per hour!

Cheers
Mike

Thanks Ryan,
Life in London is good, very busy, long hours but enjoyable. Family is growing fast. I asked my eldest Daughter whether she preferred living in England or Singapore. She said Singapore! When I asked why, she said "I didnt feel cold in Singapore"

Regards

Mike

hi mike... didnt manage to talk to you during your stint here in Spore too... cos never needed to escalate so high up...

good to hear from you in the uk... btw, the CEO of the company i am working for is also a Goode... wonder if he is your brother???

cheers, mart

Hello Mart,
Dont think it's my brother, I' sure he would have told me he's moved to Singapore! Might be a long lost relative!

Mike

Hi Mike,

Long shot i guess... He is based in London at the group HQ office... Like you said, maybe from the same family tree many generations ago... :)

cheers, mart

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betso888netph

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back