Extend COE for E66?

-

• -

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ycl

Hi all, I have a 2006 facelifted E66 10 years COE expiring this Oct 2016. The engine is still very smooth and car very quiet on road. I am considering to renew 10 year COE. I understand the potential maintenance & parts replacement costs. Do you think its feasible and worthwhile to keep this car? Any E66 owners who have extended/thinking also of extending COE? Tks and appreciate your advice.

I used to drive one. If yours is in Super good condition actually it's quite worth to renew Coe. Nonetheless after factoring in road tax surcharge it may quite costly. So do consider carefully.

I used to drive one. If yours is in Super good condition actually it's quite worth to renew Coe. Nonetheless after factoring in road tax surcharge it may quite costly. So do consider carefully.
Tks so much for your advice!

I wouldn't advise it. Why? Cos I renewed mine and I spend about 15k repairing it for about a year and it is all considered wear and tear. It all starts to come and adds up.

From bushing to bearing to valve cover gasket to oil filter gasket to gb leak to..... I lost count, u get the idea.

Tks and much appreciate your advice. Guess I will have to scrap it though it's such a shame as the car is very comfortable and the rear legroom is super spacious.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj88living

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back