F&F on the NSH... not!

axl

Never did know the Evo is twin-charged.. :confused:

From Millions spent to make sure criminals don’t escape

KUALA LUMPUR: The Royal Malaysian police has bought 25 high-powered Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution cars to catch criminals and speed hogs.

The cars, worth several millions of ringgit, would be fitted with safety gadgets and would sport the looks of police patrol cars.

Sources said the police had already taken possession and were testing the cars before sending them to the Road Transport Department for registration and approval.

“The cars are to be used in high-speed car chase, especially in cases of carjacking, kidnapping and hijacking.

“The speed of the cars would enable the police to catch up with criminals who often used modified turbo charged cars to escape,” they said.

Several police personnel have been sent to undergo intensive driving classes to ensure they are able to handle the super charged cars, they added.

The cars, they said, would also be used by the highway patrol unit to monitor speed hogs or illegal racers.

Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Musa Hassan confirmed the purchase but declined to elaborate.

evoxcover.jpg

Re: F&F on the NSH... not!

Jem, looks like slow down n take off won't really work liao

They will be used to chase you if your kopi-lui not enuff........

I think they bought the wrong model... Specs seems off.

kenntona;400338 said:
They will be used to chase you if your kopi-lui not enuff........
Don't ever offer or give them a Kopi-lui, then make a hoo har of them taking or asking kopi lui,

:oops:

with the new GTR..i think this evo stand no chance..lolz

supercharging is actually a term used for forced induction, where the use of a turbine for supercharging a car is called turbocharging. popular usage then later morphed into using the supercharging term for belt driven FI and turbocharging for turbine driven FI, when TC is actually supposed to be a subset of SC. at least thats what i think i know.

in any case, dont the fenders look really narrow. Are they really seized civilian modded lancers or what. also, the only way now to really outrun them is to go >260kmh liao loh. hahaha

ok can evo 10s go 300kmh? actually...no need to go 250kmh to catch us. 230 enough leow. with the unpredictable traffic..its easy to close gaps. few stretches can anyone do 250 for extended periods....i think best is to give hari raya present still. mai sng leow. ai sng....go B roads!

RB: That's a real E10, but a HKS Kansai shop car on some Japanese track, with pshopped decals/strobelight.

Toto: Maybe 270kph tops I reckon, for a stock car.

How about in the UK then? Evolution of the Evolution police-car... :lol: It's a real pic btw.

syorkshireevox-3.jpg

Toto: Maybe 270kph tops I reckon, for a stock car

That means your non-stock one can go 300kph...

I still got my stock turbo le.. dunt anyhow say! :eek: Anyway I only went up to 252kph before encountering traffic many moons ago, way back when my balls were bigger.

If it is really the JDM MR 7-speed, stock is already almost 290bhp, 350NW. Top speed is 300kph. JDM ah...not Singapore specs.

axl;400586 said:
I still got my stock turbo le.. dunt anyhow say! :eek: Anyway I only went up to 252kph before encountering traffic many moons ago, way back when my balls were bigger.

After that operation... Omar was commenting you weren't the same again...

LOL @ AXL's ball size.

Woah...EVO 10 matachia, now we more scared of them than the Mercedes bandits. Prepare small change fellas. It'll come in handy.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiabc8bot

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back