F10 keyfob lost!

BMW FOREVER

So unfortunately I think I've lost one of the keyfobs for my car...searched everywhere but cannot find. Called PML and they quoted me $800 to replace keyfob and code it to my car. 800??????? Money grow on trees? I know it's my fault but this price is really crazy. Any bros know any other way to get a new key for cheaper???????

Re: F10 keyfob lost!

BMW FOREVER;1087921 said:
So unfortunately I think I've lost one of the keyfobs for my car...searched everywhere but cannot find. Called PML and they quoted me $800 to replace keyfob and code it to my car. 800??????? Money grow on trees? I know it's my fault but this price is really crazy. Any bros know any other way to get a new key for cheaper???????

maybe can try Soxxi? goggle it

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Misplace my spare key and asked two places, $650 & $850
:drool:
PI car no choice doing it outside, the $650.00. Key looks the same (new version) and buttons working as per normal.. So far, one week already and got no issue with it..

can you let me know which place charged you $650? Does your car come with comfort access?

Hi I'm interested too....Thks
Today just ask pml for quote F10 with comfort acess $740 for key n $80+ for programming.

munich automobiles is slightly cheaper...they quote me 780 total for key and programming

$650.00 without comfort access, bros. my car doesnt comes with it :oooops:
maybe u guys can try calling in ask?
Newton Auto Key @ turf

I think $780.00 sounds good at munich..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotgacor88507