Failed on COE bidding again!

Re: Failed on COE bidding again!

did you check in onemotoring.com.sg with your NRIC
did PML bid for you? totaly no bid or lowball?

i think they did not bid at all since the margin is too thin based on price when I booked.
May be max 62k to 65k then I will get it, by then hopefully the new car will not become an old one.

WTH, think they cannot claim that PML never fail on COE bidding in future.

MEUTRAL;869234 said:
i think they did not bid at all since the margin is too thin based on price when I booked.
May be max 62k to 65k then I will get it, by then hopefully the new car will not become an old one.

Bro,tat time when i book also like tat. Car also park there. Chill lah. No matter wat they sure got 2 gv u ur car. Wat stupid reason ur se gv u?

this is the JOKE of the day ! :lol:
MEUTRAL;869234 said:

Last edited by a moderator:

wt_know;869245 said:
this is the best JOKE of the day ! :lol:
Give chance lah. BMW virgin le.

Really sorry to hear that.

For my 118 in the 2nd July exercise, I saw them bid $65k first then pushed it to $71k when it reached $64k.

Hope you and everyone else gets their COE soon.

wt_know;869245 said:
this is the JOKE of the day ! :lol:

Well, this is the reason the SE gave me, probably PML is hoping for a profit like CAT B cars :screwedu:

Just wondering will I be the first one to fail 6 bids? If so may be I am destined to get the A Class then.

MEUTRAL;869268 said:
Well, this is the reason the SE gave me, probably PML is hoping for a profit like CAT B cars :screwedu:

Just wondering will I be the first one to fail 6 bids? If so may be I am destined to get the A Class then.

Not counting the overtrade and discount, PML should have at least made $15-$20k on your car. If they're greedy and you don't get your car (though I seriously doubt it), I know that I'd be more than happy to get the new A250 coming next year, it looks really good!

Cheer up!

FC888;869278 said:
buy from PML not guaranteed COE meh?..

Think with the COE pricing and fluctuations, nobody dares to guarantee COE.

But I wonder, if PML can't even get a Cat A COE, then who are the ones getting these COEs? S60 T4? VW? Merc C180 (new car doesn't arrive till Oct!)?

leslie11;869282 said:

But I wonder, if PML can't even get a Cat A COE, then who are the ones getting these COEs? S60 T4? VW? Merc C180 (new car doesn't arrive till Oct!)?

If I'm not wrong, bidding is being done by SE or someone assigned to the SE because everyone's bid is different.

That's interesting, I thought they'd be a team of backend admin people who crunch numbers all week and standby computer on COE bidding day.

The bidding exercise may affect the profit margin and overall performance of the company, I do not think SE can bid on their own.

u need to visit PML and talk to your SE. :|
Hope you can join us soon.

MEUTRAL;869214 said:
Second time from PML, I am really speechless this time.

May be I am not meant to own the F20 :(

Last edited by a moderator:

C180 selling well!.. a friend of mine from VW will collect his black c180 next month.

leslie11;869282 said:

2 times never get coe=time to bang table liao.

omv*2.27=car basic cost. Throw in 5k for road tax, regn, solar film, 3m mat, freebies, your kopi, delivery prep, overhead cost...you know the profit margin liao. That is even before the bank loan commission that bank will rebate to dealer...

TabbySan;869302 said:
C180 selling well!.. a friend of mine from VW will collect his black c180 next month.

There is a new C180 turbo engine but it is an Oct delivery only right? Or did they buy old model?

Not sure if my buddy will collect it next month or oct.. but his is new c-180 model, black color (seat :tan color). He told me that black color seat need to wait 2 months. lol. he can't wait to sell off his Scirocco -less than 1 yr old lor after trade in his 3yrs old bimmer.

leslie11;869308 said:
There is a new C180 turbo engine but it is an Oct delivery only right? Or did they buy old model?

TabbySan;869314 said:
Not sure if my buddy will collect it next month or oct.. but his is new c-180 model, black color (seat :tan color). He told me that black color seat need to wait 2 months. lol. he can't wait to sell off his Scirocco -less than 1 yr old lor after trade in his 3yrs old bimmer.

/wobbles wipes blood off nose.... KNN, your avatar is super dangerous for my health!

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back