Fc

Eastmints

Quite a few of the bros have collected the ride.

Let's compare our FC readings and see if it matches the 17km/h stated publicly.

I was able to achieve 13.9km/h to 14.1 km/l for the first 2 tanks (average 500 km) . Doing 75% highway and 25% city. On highway cruising, i switch to eco pro and comfort for city.

Re: Fc

Eastmints;862498 said:
Quite a few of the bros have collected the ride.

Let's compare our FC readings and see if it matches the 17km/h stated publicly.

I was able to achieve 13.9km/h to 14.1 km/l for the first 2 tanks (average 500 km) . Doing 75% highway and 25% city. On highway cruising, i switch to eco pro and comfort for city.

is 1 Series also 60L tank?
what's the mileage you can clock?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;862503 said:
is 1 Series also 60L tank?
what's the mileage you can clock?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Not sure if it is 60l tank but i topped up for about 35 to 39l when it is 1/4 left.

The most i clocked was 530km (again 1/4 fuel left).

Eastmints;862508 said:
Not sure if it is 60l tank but i topped up for about 35 to 39l when it is 1/4 left.

The most i clocked was 530km (again 1/4 fuel left).

oh i see............
Probably 55 or 60L...
530km??? good FC

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;862509 said:
oh i see............
Probably 55 or 60L...
530km??? good FC

when i collected my car (116i) on 20 July. It was half tank. Topped to full........that full tank lasted me 650km till yesterday....

1series;862520 said:
when i collected my car (116i) on 20 July. It was half tank. Topped to full........that full tank lasted me 650km till yesterday....

1 Series FC are great

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

1series;862520 said:

WOW... i am envy... must learn from you

Most likely the 118 got better fuel efficiency den 116 cos got more power to move same mass? I do alot of short dist city driving so now FC lower. Combi of 3/4 comfort, 1/4 sports. Full tank to empty 500 to 530km on avg.

no lah....i do not think this will last long....because i was very careful not to rev above 3-3.5k RPM......after 2000km, I will go all the way.....then i think its going to drop.....

But no matter what.....116/118 FC is definately better than my previous ride.....WRX..... :)

woah FC really good...

damn buy wrong car again :silenced:

1series;862531 said:
no lah....i do not think this will last long....because i was very careful not to rev above 3-3.5k RPM......after 2000km, I will go all the way.....then i think its going to drop.....

Haha.. i really tried to hold as well but when one car tailgate me instead of just overtaking, i had no choice but to go on sports and rev to 4krpm. The ride just sped off and my home minister was shocked at the speed. It is damn responsive and fast on sports mode... i am trying my best not to engage in sports all the time :verysad:

ginmin;862530 said:
Most likely the 118 got better fuel efficiency den 116 cos got more power to move same mass? I do alot of short dist city driving so now FC lower. Combi of 3/4 comfort, 1/4 sports. Full tank to empty 500 to 530km on avg.

I think the difference, if any, will be really insignificance.

1series;862535 said:
But no matter what.....116/118 FC is definately better than my previous ride.....WRX..... :)

also better than E89 Z4 ( alot )

Depending on yr mod journey i guess.. especially the rims.. but 650 is just amazing.. btw our tank is 52L

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk 2

Eastmints;862550 said:
Haha.. i really tried to hold as well but when one car tailgate me instead of just overtaking, i had no choice but to go on sports and rev to 4krpm. The ride just sped off and my home minister was shocked at the speed. It is damn responsive and fast on sports mode... i am trying my best not to engage in sports all the time :verysad:

bro dun hold back the monster inside u ....:thumbsup: got ppl poke backside ...jus let ur nature run in :dance:

Holy smokes!

I never got such good FC! I typically get about 8km/l but i travel mainly (90%) in start stop traffic so might be the issue here.

Am driving a F20 118i. Must say I'm very guilty of being very heavy footed but to see such a difference is mind blowing.

Will need to convince my OC to allow me to go to GTG for better driving habits, haha

zhenlie;862621 said:
bro never mind....zeefour still rocks despite whatever FC!!!

btw yr fc also better than my 1er lor...haha...

oh didnt know about that...................below 300km?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otsobetme
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back