Feedback needed from E65/E66 7 Series Owners!

khajasi

Hi!

I'm a Masters student at The London School of Economics and I'm currently doing my dissertation on how automotive companies like BMW attract and retain their most valuable group of customers.

I understand that PML offers the "Privilege" programme exclusively for 7-Series owners. As a 7 Series owner, your feedback will be invaluable to my work and I have the following questions that I hope you can help me answer:

1. How successful do you think this programme is in keeping you loyal to the brand and model (Scale of 1-10, 1 being total failure and 10 being very successful)?
2. To what extent do you feel has the programme succeeded in achieving its objectives of making 7-Series owners feel extra-special and valued (Scale of 1-10, 1 being total failure and 10 being very successful)?
3. Was the Privilege programme a key deciding factor on your purchase (I assume you considered rival premium cars like the S-Class and Lexus etc)
4. Belonging to BMW's group of most profitable and valuable customers, besides the Privilege programme and usual service standards, what are the important factors that influenced your decision to purchase the 7-Series and what else do you think BMW can do to retain your custom?

Besides the above mentioned questions, please feel free to provide me with any other thoughts/comments that you have regarding your ownership of your 7. I hope to receive your active response and if you give me your name, I will acknowledge your contribution in my dissertation!

Cheers

Kendrick

Re: Feedback needed from E65/E66 7 Series Owners!

1. How successful do you think this programme is in keeping you loyal to the brand and model (Scale of 1-10, 1 being total failure and 10 being very successful)?

2. To what extent do you feel has the programme succeeded in achieving its objectives of making 7-Series owners feel extra-special and valued (Scale of 1-10, 1 being total failure and 10 being very successful)?

3. Was the Privilege programme a key deciding factor on your purchase (I assume you considered rival premium cars like the S-Class and Lexus etc)

1 ------ its the engineering of a BMW that make me get one.. Nothing abt the programme.. infect i was not interested at the programme at all and wanted extra discount to forgo the programme. FYI, there is no free lunch in this world, owners still have to pay when enjoying the programme in Phuket..

4. what else do you think BMW can do to retain your custom?

Good aftersales service.. everyone in this forum will AGREE.

Besides the above mentioned questions, please feel free to provide me with any other thoughts/comments that you have regarding your ownership of your 7. I hope to receive your active response and if you give me your name, I will acknowledge your contribution in my dissertation!

Do not quote my Nick (orh lulu)... ur lecturer will tink that i am from some African country rather than from Singapore... good luck!:)

Hi.... answering on behalf oy my dad.. :>

Qn 1. ------- 2
Qn 2. ------- 2
Qn 3. -------1
Qn 4. -------Better, more personalised service.. better packaging of cars (better options etc..). And or course lesser mark-up of pricing... I think removal of most of their sales staff would do wonders... I got stared at up and down when I wanted to test drive their z4 cos i was in bermudas and probably looked more like a kid than a serious buyer. Its the look that pisses people off. So that has to change hopefully. Unpleasant experieces abound.

I have another question regarding the complimentary chauffeur service. How many of such services do you get every year? Thanks!!

q1 - 1
q2 - 2
q3 - 1
q4 - I agree with pretty much wat other members have said in their above posts. testatment to the strength and appeal of the brand as even an under par agent does not discourage owners from choosing a BMW. I think the ADT and technical talks make a bigger impact on owners although they dont cater to a specific high end group.

IMHO, please acknowledge our club and this website(credit to moderators and founders too) for giving us an oppourtunity in voicing and sharing our comments and opinions and for researchers like you tat benefit from this extensive and "free" resource.

Iam sure alot of us would like to have a read of your dissertation if it is available for viewing when finished hahaha!

Cheers and good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utamakawaca
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back