Feelings after fixing up in-car camera...- ITB100SP

panaracer

well, much have been discussed over the blurring issues of blackvue, the cleaning ups by bro RBB, the comparison vs ITB100, etc etc...

after two mths of owning my priced possession, I was deliberating over which camera to use. trust me, tis post s not abt which s a better brand, but I m feeling "otherwise" after downloading the software, watching the drives, etc....

as usual, (almost) everyone here ll be inclined to start their new digital device(s) once they got hands of..... as usual too, I fixed up the cam last Saturday (now is Monday nite), ...... 2 hrs ago jus managed to download the software onto my laptop n watch those clips of yesterday till current time.....

I felt, I felt......... bloody hell! spending $400++ to fix up a camera is to:
- let the authorities (TP or lawyer) knows of my speed (which I m often speeding), which is a disadvantage factor to me; though can off the speed function.
- luckily tis is fixed onto wife's bmw, which minutes later, she said she ll sponsor me another camera on my Evo X. reason being, there is GPS function knowing where the car has been to, n whatever voice the microphone captures.
- when in parked position, we factfully hoped to catch any MF who has/had unresponsibly knocked into our cars n run off, BUT, BUT: I felt like I m more of in a situation of helping the 4 cars opposite my position, to mornitor who has touched their cars. in fact, if an idiot comes from my rear n scratched my doors, i'd not have identify the culprit. on the other hand, I can identify the person(s) damaging the cars in front of me.

well, tis post is just a matter of my tots, with no advertisement value to whichever brands of camera(s). just to share wat I think.......... :chinese:

Re: Feelings after fixing up in-car camera...- ITB100SP

Hearsay you can decompile the firmware and have it write a lower speed. When the TP sends you a letter - you send them your clip.

You are right about the usefulness of the camera while it's parked. If that guy really want to scratch your car, he can wear a tshirt over his face and do a Harlem Shake in front of your camera while scratching it. I pass a lot of messages to my mofo neighbors that way .....

And please don't rely on the SPF to nail these culprits. It's easier to lodge a magistrate's complaint or hire a lawyer.

Re: Feelings after fixing up in-car camera...- ITB100SP

Red_Bean_Bun;1048314 said:
Hearsay you can decompile the firmware and have it write a lower speed. When the TP sends you a letter - you send them your clip.

You are right about the usefulness of the camera while it's parked. If that guy really want to scratch your car, he can wear a tshirt over his face and do a Harlem Shake in front of your camera while scratching it. I pass a lot of messages to my mofo neighbors that way .....

And please don't rely on the SPF to nail these culprits. It's easier to lodge a magistrate's complaint or hire a lawyer.

when the need arises, dun worry tat I ll find u to decompile the firmware to write a lower speed.

maybe I shd print some flyers to my neighbouring cars tat they shd take a share onto my purchase of my incar camera. maybe they shd pass me a one time fee of $38/car.

hahaa............

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giorgi
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back