FINALLY- E36 318is coupe.....

rodders

Legendary 10 Years
Congrats bro. A friend of mine used to own one and I always thought it was a great ride.

:thumbsup:

Congrats man.. the e36 318 coupe is a really nice ride... when you say run down, what do you mean? exterior? interior? engine?

MRacer77 said:
Congrats man.. the e36 318 coupe is a really nice ride... when you say run down, what do you mean? exterior? interior? engine?

WOW...you guys reply fast man.... it requires a bit of touch up on the paintwork, interior and engine compartment.... mayb even the suspension setup...rims/tires as well...some leather rewraping.... quite a bit of stuff which wld keep me busy for a while.....

the e36 coupe is really rare nowadays and it wld be a classic soon, i guess...the only downside is the inline4 which is quite limited in power delivery....at least for now....hehehe....

Do let me knwo if you guys have any ideas on how to improve the ride...cheers

the inline 4 is not a prob... just swap it out.. hahah! quite a straightforward job..

MRacer77 said:
the inline 4 is not a prob... just swap it out.. hahah! quite a straightforward job..

The color of the M3 in your signature is very nice... is that Estoril Blue??? I am considering betw estoril blue and japan red....hee...

BTW, does any of your guys here knows the current dep/yr for a e36 318/320 coupe???

Re: FINALLY- E36 318is coupe.....

Sknight156 said:
Hi Folks, After weeks of torment searching, processing, meetings and false promises, my gf finally got her E36 318is coupe.... :) :)

The car is in quite a rundown state and wld be spending time and money to restore to its former glory..... Wld appreciate any of the forumers help and assistance should you have any advise or parts to donate....hehe...

Hope to see you guys around....cheers

just wonder wats the price of ur gf coupe???

Sknight156 said:
Hi Folks, After weeks of torment searching, processing, meetings and false promises, my gf finally got her E36 318is coupe.... :) :)

The car is in quite a rundown state and wld be spending time and money to restore to its former glory..... Wld appreciate any of the forumers help and assistance should you have any advise or parts to donate....hehe...

I had lots of good times in the 318is coupe. bought mine in 94 and kept it till 2000. but after much wear and tear, mine had problems with the auto box. the cloth trim on the doors started bubbling so had mine changed to leather at jackspeed. changed my shocks too after 4 years. engine wise ok. can take abuse but opt for an exhaust change for better sound. one mod u have to consider:: put in a solid soundsystem, and by solid i mean loud. somehow the car construction can take big amps and speakers.

lover8boy said:
Sknight156 said:

I had lots of good times in the 318is coupe. bought mine in 94 and kept it till 2000. but after much wear and tear, mine had problems with the auto box. the cloth trim on the doors started bubbling so had mine changed to leather at jackspeed. changed my shocks too after 4 years. engine wise ok. can take abuse but opt for an exhaust change for better sound. one mod u have to consider:: put in a solid soundsystem, and by solid i mean loud. somehow the car construction can take big amps and speakers.

Can anyone suggest a good exhaust upgrade for the 318IS??? and the cost roughly.... I wont mind a used one if there's one lying around...cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back