• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Fire Sale - 320 Conv (new Unregistered)

pennzoil

Booked a new 320 Conv. Collecting end-Nov. Black with red leather interior. Cruise Control. Bought at 168K with Open Cat COE @ 12K+. Deposited 5K. Willing to take the 5K loss for someone to take over the car. Not registered. Sales invoice available for verification. Bought from PI along Bukit Timah Road. Service Cetr is MBM.

Will throw in a 42 inch Plasma (Samsung 1 years & a Bose 3.2.1 DVD System free)

Interested please sms only to 91191872

Re: Fire Sale - 320 Conv (new Unregistered)

wow, this is the 2nd brand new unregistered sale liao that i saw...

luohan12;397287 said:
Bro the price now is less than $163,000 leh!

i was offered below that price (163k) you mentioned.......WAY BELOW.........guess times bad and worried that next year will be even worst.........

Too low offer is not diff i just walk away from the deposit and pay them the contract penalty which is better than the hassle looking for someone to take over right?

Suggest check around first lor, if got REAL better deal on the spot than mind (without the wait, actual drive away price from the showroom and not what's quoted on papers and try bidding for COE) than i got nothing to say but surrender my deposit and penalty.

If cannot find better deal, come back to me to discuss

sms here - 91191872

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
U888ink
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back