First Aid kit in our ride

Ah Lian

Most of our car (if not all comes with this first aid kit).

I know it does not take up much space. But, frankly, can club members relate whether, you or follow members leave it in the trunk or simply remove it (out of the car) totally? Do you keep it at home? Frankly, I have in mind to remove it.

Ah yiah, not to safe weight, hor, just...

Re: First Aid kit in our ride

Ah Lian;403541 said:

I know it does not take up much space. But, frankly, can club members relate whether, you or follow members leave it in the trunk or simply remove it (out of the car) totally? Do you keep it at home? Frankly, I have in mind to remove it.

I juz left mine in the boot... no harm and not taking any spaces... :)

WISHING ALL A HAPPY 2009 NEW YEAR !!! :cloud9:

Ah Lian;403541 said:

Hi Ah Lian sis,
My advice is that, just keep it in your car. You may not need to use it, and I hope you will never use it of course. But touchwood, one day someone may need this kit from your car to save someone. It is useful. 2 cents worth from a understudy doc.

Best just as a precautionary measure to leave it where it is, not too bulky or heavy anyway.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

take out will void warranty? just keep it in the car lor..keke

That 1 in a million chance does happen.
hits you when you are least prepared.

U might need to use it.. One day u go east coast park biking then fall down.. Need to use

Futsal players all need to keep in case they fell..

can buy any first aid kit right. i think there are better equipped first aid kit available in pharmacy. just find a package that is small and fit the empty space.

difficultt to find one that fit snuggly into the slot in our trunk. i removed anything in trunk that is a potential nose maker. One of those is the hazard sign. hehe

Where to find the first aid kit in my e64? I've looked everywhere but cannot find. Maybe my SA kept it as souvenir already. Bloody hell, first aid kit very useful coz my wife always ask me for plaster coz her new heels always give her blisters. LOL.

I used to buy those First Aid Bag from shops selling trekking/mountaineering equipment/clothings, and pack my own First Aid Kit.

Anyway, another important thing to remember is to ensure that the things in the kit are still usable and have not expired. This requires periodic maintenance, like throwing away expired drugs and getting new ones.

ACS6, my E46 also don't have first aid kit. Want go bang table mai? :lol2:

ONZ! You go bang table. I go bang my SA. LOL.

Slater;457904 said:
difficultt to find one that fit snuggly into the slot in our trunk. i removed anything in trunk that is a potential nose maker. One of those is the hazard sign. hehe

Don't understand. What is a nose maker?

Ahem...I think he meant NOISE maker.

Bro,

Our bmw first aid kit does not have plasters in them.
Just found out in an outing at east coast park. Was
searching for one in it & none found.

pengful;458093 said:
Don't understand. What is a nose maker?
anything that potentially creates rattling noises.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jun88pcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back