[FIXED] Can't clear 'Like' notification

Centurion9990

Just happened today, couldn't clear the 'like' notifications. Cleared cookies, re login, problem still persists.

View attachment 40766

Re: Can't clear 'Like' notification

...Centurion...it's Art.......Nothing.....is ...everything.... Blank...is...beautiful.......

....Robot ask me say one...he instruct me........everything must say....it's beautiful.......

....small thing la...sure will clear shortly.....;)

Chocs;883937 said:
...Centurion...it's Art.......Nothing.....is ...everything.... Blank...is...beautiful.......

....Robot ask me say one...he instruct me........everything must say....it's beautiful.......

....small thing la...sure will clear shortly.....;)

Ya small thing, just inform the admins to score points.. Like during school days, those goody prefects like to report to teachers.. :D:D:D

hitmee;883944 said:
my likes for you can never clear away. *wink

Hitmee camping at this section of the forum .. No wonder seldom reply.. Later I ask iScoupe lick your ears then u know

hitmee;883944 said:
my likes for you can never clear away. *wink

Centurion9990;884002 said:
Hitmee camping at this section of the forum .. No wonder seldom reply.. Later I ask iScoupe lick your ears then u know

I'll sit far away the next time i see you both................ :whattheh::whattheh::whattheh:

looks like its dangerous to like.... or receive likes....

Ya I got a ton of new LIKEs but can't click to see which post... I'm sure most of them are from Meek :p

Oilman;884325 said:
Ya I got a ton of new LIKEs but can't click to see which post... I'm sure most of them are from Meek :p

wei.... dun anyhow say... ok?

....so the lomantic u 2....:inlove::inlove:

Ok, this is getting annoying... Everyone says they have so many likes, cannot clear this, cannot clear that, and I got nothing - sulk & pout :lol2::lol2:

wobbles;884446 said:
Ok, this is getting annoying... Everyone says they have so many likes, cannot clear this, cannot clear that, and I got nothing - sulk & pout :lol2::lol2:

Pls check if you could clear your notification...

...cannot clear ley...:p..?

Centurion9990;884462 said:
Pls check if you could clear your notification...

I'm stuck with 1 like only....

wobbles;884483 said:
I'm stuck with 1 like only....

Ur post no quality.........

Hitmee say 1...... :silenced:

Gosh, what am I to do? What am I to do?

OK, again, for the nitpickers & those utterly void of a sense of humour - this is OBVIOUSLY a fake page - I just needed to send a plea to the Admin to help clear the Notifications - it's kinda irritating to see that I've got notifications and I don't know what it's all about, thanks :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuwinbet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back