• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

For Sale: Facelifted 330CI Cabriolet

bimmersrocks

Hey guys, I might be selling my beloved ride for an upgrade. I hereby present you the top notch/high end car for e46; e46 330 CI Cabriolet, the new model facelifted after the old versions of the e46 cabriolets and coupes.

Overall details are as follows:

Asking Price: 149k (Price revised and reduced)
Model/Make: BMW 330CI Cabriolet (Soft top - Opens top in 20-ish secs)
Colour: Metalic Grey (Original CSL colour)
Capacity: 2979cc
Reg date: Aug '03
No. of transfers: 02 (Includes me)
Transmission: 6 speed SMG
240-260ish B-Horsepower (Not sure with exact stats :S Do correct me if I'm wrong)
0-100km/h: 5-6ish secs
Colour: Metalic Grey
Accessories: Reverse Sensors, Electric Leather Seats, 6 Disc CD Changer.
Modifications:
Blackout Kidney Grills, Gruppe M air filter, Modified M3 Bonnet fitted for Facelifted models, Tinted Windows, ACS Exhaust Tips, Xenon Headlights, Angel Eyes, LED rear lights, M3 Bootlid, M-Tech2 Full bodykit with side skirts, 18" OEM sports rims, Sports suspension, brand NEW coolen tank, clutch, fuel filter and cap, titanium spark plugs, hydraulic pump and senor has been changed after taking over the car previously.

Car has been done up fully on aesthetic looks, and some on performance; also replaced old parts left by previous owner as mentioned under modifications, servicing for 60k millege has also been done on 55k. Do sms or call me at 91528722 for further details if you need or to arrange for viewing to appreciate this powerful and sporty car. View to believe, preferably only interested parties please.

Cheers

Re: For Sale: Facelifted 330CI Cabriolet

Bro,can sell me the Gruppe M air intake...?

maybe shd include the year of registration.

my bad, this car is registered at year 2003 i think, gotta check. which is why i mentioned interested buyers to ring or sms for further details or pictures even..all these can be done during viewing of car also.

Bro, are you selling a coupe or cabriolet?

its a cabriolet as mentioned, check the details on the thread..interested buyers, for further details which is not on the thread, feel free to sms or call me at 91528722 ..

but the link is a coupe....

??

sorry bros, the link is just a similar link for review on the specs and prices for comparison purposes..hehe

oh i just got my 330ci cab if not i will buy fr u

Hi,

What is your OMV, COE and Mileage? Tks.

milleage about 50k++ not sure have to check out if you need to know the exact..OMW, COE how to check? sry just a student heeh helping dad with this..

milleage about 50k++ not sure have to check out if you need to know the exact..OMW, COE how to check? sry just a student heeh just helping dad with looking for enthusiasts~

hi eldwin, hope these informations are useful to you and the rest of enthusiasts.

Open Market Value: $63,449.00
PARF Rebate Amount: $61,863.00
COE Rebate Amount: $18,352.00

car is open out for offers again because the previous guy who offered decided to get the 335i coupe.. due to insurance reasons and previous not serious offerers and time wasters, car will not be given to test drive provided price offered is right.

left out some extra informations and has been added on 1st post. Brand NEW coolen tank, clutch, fuel filter and cap, titanium spark plugs, hydraulic pump and senor has been changed after taking over the car previously; servicing for 60k millege has also been done on 55k.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back