• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: E30 Ronal LS

bryanchew

Hi, I got a brand new set of the above for sale.

All boxed up and never bolted on.

Interested parties can reach me at 97434107

Re: FS: E30 Ronal LS

wah kow!!! i was looking for these like so damn bloody long when i had my E30.
dpoint! do whatever u can to secure these rims at all costs!!!!!!!

these are one of the BEST looking rims for the E30, bar the BBS LMs / Alpinas ... maybe i shud buy keep at home

here's pics of LSs on E30....classic stylin
Sheldon%20325is%20LR%20reduced.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

Guys Ronal has stop producing Aftermarket wheels for some years now, they referred me to one of their dealers who stocked them. I bought the last 9 pcs they have, one set and a spare on mine.

Bro, I like to drop the height and change the exhaust system on my 320.

Any info on them in Singapore, like Eibach springs & Supersprint exhaust.

u can get the springs from Juzz4Cars (& Eng Soon i think), supersprint can get from Jeep Chee i think, but both items have to indent.

shocks u can go for BIlsteins, can order them thru Eng Soon, also havto wait for shipment.
If ur goin to drop the height more den standard, go for the Bilstein Sports, if gonna lower abit only (Eibach pro-kit type of lowering) Bilstein HDs are OK. HDs are made to go with OEM springs and slight drops. Sport shocks are built for proper lowering springs. both costs the same $$$$$

mine was dropped on Eibach pro-kits and Bilstein HDs
DSC06653.jpg

On hindsight, i would have ordered the Sport shocks instead, cos then, i wld have a choice of lowering the car even further if i wish to do so

Agree with Mockngbrd. These Ronals are sweet on the E30. They must be NOS. Must be expensive...

WOW.... you dont get many of these ads here for E30!!
am interested provided the price is right.... hahaha

sms you tomorrow!

Ricky baby, ma tu liao.... i loan u money 1st... cheap cheap interest @19% per mth.. market 20%.

thanks jackie...

I loan from you and you also have to remember to pay me the intrest of 19%!!
pretty good deal.... wat a good bro, only found from the all hailed club sandy....

hahahaha!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back