• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: E36 318A ... Beautiful White

dq13

Hi,

I have taken great care to maintain this babe and now have to let it go...

Meticulously serviced and maintain by BVO with receipt to proof.

Body work were well taken care by Lye Design and Toh Painting. When I strip down the whole car to re-spary in early 2006, it is confirmed to be accident free.

Many of the parts have already been changed to new one over the year.

COE till end Aug 2011.
Colour: White
Registration number: SBU95xxx
Mileage only about 200,000km

Asking for only $23,000/-.

Interested buyer, please contact Daniel @ 97630123.

Re: FS: E36 318A ... Beautiful White

nice ride u gt there...:cloud9:

Hi, I am interested in your BMW.

Basically, I am looking for a BMW somewhere around the $4k depreciation per year.

Would you conside it around 20-21K?

Hi all

I am proud and happy to havee taken over the wonderful E36 318IA from dq13 aka Daniel yesterday. :) The car is well groomed and maintained and it also comes with spare parts (which I have promply used at a workshop today). It's great to buy from a fellow forumer esp the helpful and truthful ones like Daniel :)

I like the exhaust and the sound of the engine. But still not used to and adjusting to the bifocal M1(?) mirror. Still considering whether to swap the mirrors with fellow forumers (as advertised by dq13 before the sale yesterday):thinking:

Cheers!

vkunatone;158951 said:
Hi all

I like the exhaust and the sound of the engine. But still not used to and adjusting to the bifocal M1(?) mirror. Still considering whether to swap the mirrors with fellow forumers (as advertised by dq13 before the sale yesterday):thinking:

Cheers!

Good buy & enjoy ur ride, You will get use to it very soon. Dun swap , the mirror is nice, took me 3days to get use to it, pretty useful.

thanks iscoupe for ur advice. what's the purpose of the bifocal? for short and long sightedness:) ? or for checking blindspot?

hmmm, can say more to blindspot, esp motorbike or QQ cherry :) also good for fast checking while overtaking...

don't forget about the chio bu walking by .... kekeke... congradz on your purchase. Welcome to the E36 classics.

For sale

Bought this car as stated above.

anybody want the eyelid (I think so)? not sure about the market value but pls pm your offer if anyone is keen. i just want to have a plain face.

also, thinking of letting go of the spoiler. same thing, I like it plain. pm me ur offer.

Re: For sale

vkunatone;161544 said:
Bought this car as stated above.

anybody want the eyelid (I think so)? not sure about the market value but pls pm your offer if anyone is keen. i just want to have a plain face.

also, thinking of letting go of the spoiler. same thing, I like it plain. pm me ur offer.
i need a spolier ? but which spolier cannot see in the pix , too small ??

mmmm..nice ride..very nice..
abt the mirrors..yea keep it..n abt the spoilers..i cant see any..but if its a very small 1,i think u should keep it

thanks all the bros for all the valuable advice/comments. :)

perhaps i wanted to have the classic bmw look and hence the intention/itch to change or remove the eyelid/spoilor/mirror and even body kit!:juggle:

guess I should let the dust settle down first.

now I am itching to replace my pedals, esp the brake and gas pedals, seem too big and hence gap bw them too small. part of my slippers/shoes get in the way when i switch bw them. anyone know where to get these pedals, as usual cheap and good?

not too sure if the ones u have are oem or not.
but since i've got oem ones, my take is that they are made this way, ie they are really that close together. it's just a matter of getting used to it.
will take u a couple of weeks but i guess that's part of owning a beemer.
I'm not too sure if you can fit the jap kind that's much further apart though..

p/s, jason here btw, met you the other day.

vkunatone;161671 said:
thanks all the bros for all the valuable advice/comments. :)

perhaps i wanted to have the classic bmw look and hence the intention/itch to change or remove the eyelid/spoilor/mirror and even body kit!:juggle:

wow if u serious want to remove the bodykit let me know, my friend looking for one, maybe you can have his stock classic bodykit.:cloud9:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back