• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: E46 demod items

phil

E46 items for FAST sale

18' M6 rims with Yokahama tyres. tyres about 40% tread left. Rims a few curb rashes. Tyre size 225/40/18 = $600 - Rims back for sale

CCFL Angel Eyes, about 6 months old, but I rarely drive at night, cause im a blind mofo. $50 - RESERVED for Blacktrek

BC coilovers - $400 - RESERVED for Kurqa

R2D Modified airbox for 318 FL, restrictors removed, K&N drop in filter and aluminium heat wrapped - need to swap with stock airbox - $200

Zimmerman cross drilled front rotors and National race pads. about 1k useage - $150 plus swap your stock rotors and pads

Mtech front bumper barORIGINAL (not replica) Saphire black, with headlight switch - swap with original. $400

Wood interior trim - good for those who want to paint some interior trims - $100

BMW E46 PFL original GPS system - $400. Need your compartment things in the trade. RESERVED for Mgblks (nice guy)

buyer to pay all labour charges

I will try to demod the car this weekend. Car is also for sale, new thread to follow

UPDATE - car is gonna to be raped and stripped this coming Saturday 20th Sept at R2D 51 Bukit Batok Crescent
#02-18, Unity Centre
S(658077)
Tel 63163283 or 96651761

I will be there from around 11am

Re: FS: E46 demod items

phil? wtf is happening?

u disappeared for so long, and next thing we find out is this?!

pls don't tell me u r going back down under?

bump for your sale.

Yeah, going back. fuggin upset.

if none of that stuff sells, im just going to throw it in bin, gotta leave Singapore FAST

when will you be leaving?

v upset now.

y goin back so fast? :(

i can help u to transpot the items to the bin

Leave ASAP, end of month i reckon. Soon as one leave s a job, the work permit gets handed back, so gotta leave lah

quick quick, buy my crappy stuff, need kopi money

kurqa;380174 said:
Hey Phil, I would like to reserve the BC coilovers..

Done. I took many weeks setting them up, so should be perfect for you if your car is a 4 potter. I will try to demod them this Saturday

thanks dude, yes mine's also a 4 potter..how long have you been running them anyway?

well, just let me know when to meet/pay etc.

BUMP for everything else you're letting go..

:yikess: Wow, that's a big surprise to us, dude. Many people gonna miss you.... I'm not gay by the way :nehnehhh: .

BUMPZ , BUMPZ for the sale......Lai ah Lai ah.

Cheers.

kurqa;380179 said:
thanks dude, yes mine's also a 4 potter..how long have you been running them anyway?

well, just let me know when to meet/pay etc.

BUMP for everything else you're letting go..

I had them on my car for ummm 3 months? it was on Raosty's car before that. They have the good shock mounts as well, Dun worry, they are good suspension, I love them. I will demod at R2D, will let you know

318 NewBoy;380184 said:
:yikess: Wow, that's a big surprise to us, dude. Many people gonna miss you.... I'm not gay by the way :nehnehhh: .

BUMPZ , BUMPZ for the sale......Lai ah Lai ah.

Cheers.

Glas to see me go you mean!!!

phil;380186 said:
............Glas to see me go you mean!!!

Clever boy indeed :nehnehhh: , ...how you know that? :lol2: :lol2: Juzz kidding...
Oops, sorry for OT.

selling what i can, but need the stock stuff like airbox. I have 16 inch rims I can use back

I'M VERY VERY UPSET!:( :( :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luck8bot
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back