• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: E46 M3 SMG II - BLACK on GREY

clubace77

----CAR SOLD----

Hi all,

After having some of the most memorable driving in my life, I am now seriously considering letting go of my ride with the below specs as I may be posted outstation:

Vehicle Make: BMW
Vehicle Model: M3 Coupe SMG II
Exterior Colour: Black
Interior Colour: Grey
Mileage:

Re: FS: E46 M3 SMG II - BLACK on GREY

:woowooo: if only I have the $majulah-mulah. BBS RS-GT on ///M3, what better not

Upz for you am sure your car will be sold in no time :(

wa..///M3..got pics? seems like a very good sale..good luck!

DSC00359.jpg

here are some pics for viewing pleasure... nothing great as compared to some of the other M3s in this forum but its a decent "sleeper" ride.

in fact i had lots of plans for the car... was going to spray it Ferrari Red, keep the front grills black, get the side grills black, get the spokes on those BBS rims black...and WAH LAH!

in my opinion it would look great with the smoked LEDs and Grey interior... mini ferrari... quick and nimble with a bite...

now i can only dream about it...the things we sacrifice for work.... :(

RaptureM3;169232 said:
Wait. OMGWTFBBQ YOU ARE SELLING YOUR CAR. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. I cannot believe it. But why!!!!!

well all good things come to an end... the truth is i'm likely to be posted overseas somewhere this year... and no one else in the family needs the car so that may just be the way to go...

the only thing is if i get the car sold and my posting is cancelled later on... then i'll hvae to go source for another ride... and thats a bitch... :angry:

oh man..that ride is so sick! the back is crazy fierce!
love the back of the car..bumpZ! Rapture ur M3 sold?heh u sound like u wanna trade rides with him

Are you parting with the mods by any chance?

Thanx Mixmaster!

For the Mods will post them again if i export the car.

Will post some pics of the rims soon. The DPE rims were ex-Rupture M3s rims, if you need pics you can find them online.

The pics of the rims will be posted as requested.

19 inch OEM M3 Rims - FORGED
M3_rim.jpg

drroooool.... drrrrrrrrooooooooool...

bump for clubace...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb88london