FS: E60 LCI Sport Steering Wheel

Eforty6

Hi,

I have a E60 LCI Sports Steering Wheel, taken down from my 525i (2009 model), for sale. For SGD300, it comes with left/right control modules, titanium chrome trim and the steering wheel itself. Everything (as shown in pictures) that's required except the airbags. In 95% mint condition, it is a perfect 'plug-and-play' replacement of your worn sports steering wheel, or for those who is looking for an upgrade from non-sports model.

Drop me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks!

Re: FS: E60 LCI Sport Steering Wheel

isn't this standard LCI 525 steering wheel?

Correct.
LCi 525 and Highline 523 have the Sports Steering Wheel

Is this still available? Does it come with airbag and the middle part that has the bmw logo as well?

nairrr;995224 said:
Is this still available? Does it come with airbag and the middle part that has the bmw logo as well?

Hi, yes... It is still available. It comes with everything minus the airbag.

No airbag how to use? Put plastic bag? Maybe can go eBay find an airbag, the diamond shape E60 air bag can't fit this in case anyone starts asking. Not sure if the module is the same because eg for M5 steering to work, there's different modules and wirings needed. So this might only fit LCI.

Buywellsellwell;995232 said:
No airbag how to use? Put plastic bag? Maybe can go eBay find an airbag, the diamond shape E60 air bag can't fit this in case anyone starts asking. Not sure if the module is the same because eg for M5 steering to work, there's different modules and wirings needed. So this might only fit LCI.

I re-used the airbag when I replaced this with the M-sport steering. Plastic bag is workable but not advisable. The compatible round airbag can be found on eBay. Alternatively, it can be purchased from Eng Soon.

Red_Bean_Bun;995251 said:
Shipping an airbag is an interesting experience .......

Just have to pay DG charges lor. But never try to be cheap and hand carry from overseas... Lol

Eforty6;995246 said:
I re-used the airbag when I replaced this with the M-sport steering. Plastic bag is workable but not advisable. The compatible round airbag can be found on eBay. Alternatively, it can be purchased from Eng Soon.

How is it different with the M-sport steering?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb88wine
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back