• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS : E90 Multifunction Leather Steering Wheel with Airbag

jojosnr

Dear all :

I am upgrading to the sports steering and would like to sell away my current standard leather multifunction steering wheel with airbag. It is about 6 months old.

If you are looking for a replacement or interested in the steering, please feel free to pm me.

Pix of my steering wheel.
Std_in_car_before.JPG

After tear down
Std_strg_offcar.JPG

Air Bag, Steering Wheel and Multifunction Module
Std_Strg_Wl_split.JPG

Thanks

PS :

1. I know it is a long shot :oops: , but anyone who require a replacement may find it worthwhile as oppose to buying new from PNL.

2. If you know someone and make a referral, I am open to providing referral fee :)

Re: FS : E90 Multifunction Leather Steering Wheel with Airbag

hi

about 2k before discount and installation. coming in two weeks time, i hope. its the post sept 05 sport steering with thumbrest and titanium finished cover.

Kai : pmed u.

=================================

jojosnr said:
Dear all :

I am upgrading to the sports steering and would like to sell away my current standard leather multifunction steering wheel with airbag. It is about 6 months old.

If you are looking for a replacement or interested in the steering, please feel free to pm me.

Thanks

PS :

1. I know it is a long shot :oops: , but anyone who require a replacement may find it worthwhile as oppose to buying new from PNL.

2. If you know someone and make a referral, I am open to providing referral fee :)

hi the sport steering wheel u changing to any remote control on it?thanxs

Hi unregistered,

if by remote control u mean the multifunction buttons for volume, channels, audio selection and air-con recirculating control, yes it comes with them.

jojosnr said:
hi

about 2k before discount and installation. coming in two weeks time, i hope. its the post sept 05 sport steering with thumbrest and titanium finished cover.
just curious, so what's net price? any idea how disc works as in std rates for all beemer owners? tks

Hi Gadgets

Standard discount for BMW owners is 10%. So if it coincides with special promo, one may get a bit more as in the the recent F1 Promo. On top of the steering wheel, the installation cost is 100+. Actually one can do it outside for 40, but I am a bit kiasu and let them do it just in case have to face warranty issues later on.

Hi Zorro,

replied ur pm. thx.

New Pix added.

======================================================

jojosnr, do post pictures of your new steering wheel when its installed.

anyone?

=====================================

Anyone !!!

====================================

Will it fit an e46 or e39 ?

Hi

I am not sure. But can easily check with PML. The mounting hole is by a M14 screw.

Hi, I am interested in your steering wheel,but my car do not come with the multi function button on the steering wheel.If I buy yours, does it mean I can readily use the multi function button,or I need extra module to make the button work?

How much is you want for the steering wheel?
Thank you

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back