funeral convoy

totoseow

Legendary 10 Years
guys when i pass away...i wud like to seek ur help. i need a bmw convoy...pls list down ur names. there will be 2 oranges and a small 4 bucks 'bei pow' + red string and some sweets.

hope u guys will list down ur names.....

1. totoseow (of cos...its me in the damn coffin)

Re: funeral convoy

2. pilotsnoopy (might be driving black lambo, can ar? *big cannon*)

guys when i pass away...i wud like to seek ur help. i need a bmw convoy...pls list down ur names. there will be 2 oranges and a small 4 bucks 'bei pow' + red string and some sweets.

hope u guys will list down ur names.....

2. hitmee

Please return me my walkie talkie before you lead the convoy in your coffin. Kum xia.

KNN chik guay joke this kind of things........

2. Kenntona
3. TripleM

i wan a daily "go to work" convoy.. and daily "come back from work" convoy also.

2. hitmee
3. pilotsnoopy (might be driving black lambo, can ar? *big cannon*)
4. TripleM
5. Kenntona

3. hitmee
3. Kenntona
5. TripleM
6. kelvin( ride bicycle can)

bro, some of us got our portraits ready liao...

you also better get ready...

XXX

ur funeral convoy avg speed should be 180km/h
may be more ppl will join u along the way

will it be on The New Paper?

pilotsnoopy;369279 said:
will it be on The New Paper?

better not....

else later more ppl come in and request for it

rttex;369285 said:
Toto, you look kind of normal to me but your post(s) are really strange. :yummie:

roy, i m very normal...but there r a lot of other strange people lurking here. i was just having a conversation with a few others..n it hit on me that there r many others..call them lurkers whatever...who will ask for convoys when they hv not met anyone or participate in any discussions or events or meet ups....hence this thread.

end of the day i do recognise that its volunteers...so if i dun wanna volunteer i shud shut my trap. anyway treat this as a joke of a thread if u like....or perhaps a discussion.

there r many types. my mate argued that this is part of the community. which brings me to ask...lurking here asking for volunteers when u need help or when u need to buy cheap parts etc...is that part of the community? what do u offer back? what does being part of a community mean? driving a kia or piccanto or gti and contributing.... to me that someone is more part of the community than someone who drives a bmw and yet do lesser.

dun get me wrong...i m a funny guy as most people tell me. if nothing else...i try to inject some luffter..in this case at my own expense..

3. hitmee
3. Kenntona
5. TripleM
7. Breyton

Remember to order the coffin painted with chopstick stripes hor....

People of the community, quick sign up!! This is Toto's convoy, must be bigger than lurkers' convoys!! :lol2: :lol2:

3. hitmee
3. Kenntona
5. TripleM
7. Breyton
8. nytemare

i think bmwsg can start offering commercial services for convoys for lurkers liao...

totoseow;369296 said:
roy, i m very normal...but there r a lot of other strange people lurking here. i was just having a conversation with a few others..n it hit on me that there r many others..call them lurkers whatever...who will ask for convoys when they hv not met anyone or participate in any discussions or events or meet ups....hence this thread.

end of the day i do recognise that its volunteers...so if i dun wanna volunteer i shud shut my trap. anyway treat this as a joke of a thread if u like....or perhaps a discussion.

there r many types. my mate argued that this is part of the community. which brings me to ask...lurking here asking for volunteers when u need help or when u need to buy cheap parts etc...is that part of the community? what do u offer back? what does being part of a community mean? driving a kia or piccanto or gti and contributing.... to me that someone is more part of the community than someone who drives a bmw and yet do lesser.

dun get me wrong...i m a funny guy as most people tell me. if nothing else...i try to inject some luffter..in this case at my own expense..

Wah, damn cheem. OK, I join your convoy muhahaha:yummie: I take sweeper role in my MPV. Can fetch some pple without car also.

nitemare...if admin buys this..they will make a lot of money.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back