Futsal (Street Soccer) - Turf City - July 29 2009, Wed

Re: Futsal (Street Soccer) - Turf City - July 29 2009, Wed

Hi totoseow1,

are you related to totoseow? like are you his little xiaochichi talking? lolz~

My take....

Many players have play futsal with the BMW group for quite a while.

Basic techniques wise, some have improved, some still remain basic. Those who were more serious have improved vastly on touches, holding on the ball and etc.... Those who have not, perhaps would not, or could not be bothered to improved. But this is not the gist. Afterall, it is a social game.

Teamwork wise, some are still lacking the feel. When we play 5-a-side, we needed one another badly, cause there are only 4 outfield players, each player shares 20-25% of playing time. When we play 7- or 8-a-side, two attributes of the game are gone. All lost senses of (1) distribution (2) passing. Both are correlated. You will never see a team playing 2-2-6 or 8-1-1 formation on the field. Cause we want the team to be evenly distributed on the field. That takes some senses. That means we should see if we need 4 strikers and 1 midfielder and 2 defenders. Or a balanced play like 2 strikers 3 midfielders and 2 defenders. What I saw was a lopsided play. At times 5 strikers, zero midfielders. Me and Hum@n pushed up to cover the gap, we were exposed. Simple goals scored.

Dun get me wrong. Soccer is a team sport. We play for one another. That means for every winning goal scored, 2 is defended against for that goal to stay a winner. Else, a striker can score 10 goals and still lose because the defence leak 11. He looks good, but still has no victory. What I am trying to advocate here, is a teamplay, in terms of possession, passing and distribution of positioning. That's the biggest weakness I saw on Tuesday.

agree with Kenn...and many people just refuse to play goal...only opting to volunteer when they are tired...and thats when they just refuse to run anymore(going solo...dribble etc cant be bothered to run back cover...let the other defender say Mark go cover)

thank those whom volunteer to let me have some time running..

axl;458774 said:
May I suggest we regulate such that we play corners if the the balls comes off the D team?

Else there's no "reward" for the attackers to press forward and threaten.. and of cos, it offers an easy way out for the defenders currently.

And not only will goals prolly come earlier with corners, kicking out the ball (as on last Wed), breaks the flow of play and offers the teams to catch their breaths, both of which, ultimately lead to a longer wait for players outside the cage.

My 2 (non-scoring) cents. :)

How abt playing w/o corners, w/o goal kicks, anything goes, no out of bounds. (Like TMC last time).

PropT;458870 said:
How abt playing w/o corners, w/o goal kicks, anything goes, no out of bounds. (Like TMC last time).
u will see gang bang @ the corners again... like TMC last time.. :biggun:
hahah
________
Alaska medical marijuana

Last edited by a moderator:

kenntona;458854 said:
Teamwork wise, some are still lacking the feel. When we play 5-a-side, we needed one another badly, cause there are only 4 outfield players, each player shares 20-25% of playing time. When we play 7- or 8-a-side, two attributes of the game are gone. All lost senses of (1) distribution (2) passing. Both are correlated. You will never see a team playing 2-2-6 or 8-1-1 formation on the field. Cause we want the team to be evenly distributed on the field. That takes some senses. That means we should see if we need 4 strikers and 1 midfielder and 2 defenders. Or a balanced play like 2 strikers 3 midfielders and 2 defenders. What I saw was a lopsided play. At times 5 strikers, zero midfielders. Me and Hum@n pushed up to cover the gap, we were exposed. Simple goals scored.

+1
Tactical sense is perhaps the most impt aspect of the game..apart from your techniqiue...technique wise theres a certain limit that can be achieved..but tactical sense(decision making,situational awarness) .. I think that what sets teams apart from social to competitive --> Win or Lose ..

Every one must do his part (defender midfielder striker)..which i admit needs some discipline which can be hard for some..like me i like to drift ard OT OT..
________
Vaporizer review

Last edited by a moderator:

toiletsiao;458898 said:
u will see gang bang @ the corners again... like TMC last time.. hahah

I think it's potentially dangerous too... with the flexing and entangling net at the boundaries. :eek:

totoseow1;458852 said:
u want me to post ur killerwhale picture here?

nvm I post myself~ to inspire the rest!

BeforeNAfter.jpg
Welcome to Killerwhale Paradise! :inlove:

MY EYES!!!

Wow.. I can see the blubber alright,

i think Jean Yip or Marie France does need a male model...see all the lao gors till sian liao

got portfolio some more!!!

BenjaminHo.com - Le Skylink

chey...

This page has been created by Benjamin J.Y. Ho on 26th August 2002
Last Updated on 18th March 2007

I feel that playing soccer needs lotz of combination too, i notice alot of us is always eyeing on the ball too much, don't forget if you do that, opponent gets lots of space to roam around. Because you are concentrating too much on the ball without realising your opponent is already at your goal mouth waiting to strike. Always look up and stick to man nearest to you when opponent is attacking. Our mistakes is opponent's advantage. Midfielders should be back to help out in defence too. Last but not least, itz still a good game towards the end of the big court...thkz everyone!

hum@n;458996 said:
I feel that playing soccer needs lotz of combination too, i notice alot of us is always eyeing on the ball too much, don't forget if you do that, opponent gets lots of space to roam around. Because you are concentrating too much on the ball without realising your opponent is already at your goal mouth waiting to strike. Always look up and stick to man nearest to you when opponent is attacking. Our mistakes is opponent's advantage. Midfielders should be back to help out in defence too. Last but not least, itz still a good game towards the end of the big court...thkz everyone!

i am impressed by your england...you can spiak!

pilotsnoopy;459000 said:
i am impressed by your england...you can spiak!
This england i enrage boobie to dype for me wan...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jun88pcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back