shaaz
arsenal62 "the chinese history teacher"
orh lulu "subramani"
AC Boy "kiatisuk"
gadaffi

Soccer_Ladies_01.JPG
[/quote]

Re: Futsal Tuesday February 6th

i am still undecided. CNY approaching, have to work OT may be.
if you see me you see me, else i cant make it. :)

will be there...might be a bit late

Hhm, looks like gonna be one of those nights - run till v siong kind... SHIOK AR! :eek:

Where's DK?

Where is toto and his friends?

that was one stamina building session....but damn shiok.good good.,...me enjoyed

Today I saw many many Aeroplanes flying past while playing soccer. They are all huge one, Boeing 747s and Airbus A380... Although I do not have the ambition to become a pilot unlike many of my friends, I do look forward to one day be able to fly a smaller plane like the 737 or the 777...

Kelvin, first you must get yr youth pilot licence wor!! :lol:

Sorry dint play well... stomach was completely empty. :mad:

Which pilots did not show up? I've told Axl before hand I am engaged with a stewardess hor......

bmwF1;175189 said:
Today I saw many many Aeroplanes flying past while playing soccer. They are all huge one, Boeing 747s and Airbus A380... Although I do not have the ambition to become a pilot unlike many of my friends, I do look forward to one day be able to fly a smaller plane like the 737 or the 777...
a380 delivery delayed, u saw the wrong aircraft. u can join air india if wanna fly 737, try a345, can fly direct to ny & la.:nehnehhh: sorry dude, can't leave on time last evening, paisei.

quiksilver;175180 said:
sry bro, me on reservist till 14th feb...:(
dun tok kok, u'll not turn up even no reservist 1.

i flew the Airbus, fiak... my bad... i needed to settle the car...

shaaz;175259 said:
i flew the Airbus, fiak... my bad... i needed to settle the car...
u still look dam bladdy ugly in the avatar...look at mine, handsome.

No worries man, try to make it next time. We will find a runway for the aircraft to land!

Lucky we had enough pple to form 5 a side because toto's frens, alan and bryan turned up. The last match was quite exciting. My team gave the other team 3 goals head start in the match to race to 5 goals, and we BANG in all 5 at one go leaving the final score 5-3... keke...

Joke of the day: Farihin tries one too many tricks on Toto and he fell down without anyone near him. Toto, with the ball at his feet, decides to squat down, burst out in laughter till his head almost came off....

Blunder of the day: Axl din provide us with any!

farihin....basically dribbled himself...i brushed the ball very very slightly....n he fell while trying to do the stand on the ball stunt....it was damn funny...i cudnt control....

bmwF1;175289 said:
No worries man, try to make it next time. We will find a runway for the aircraft to land!

Lucky we had enough pple to form 5 a side because toto's frens, alan and bryan turned up. The last match was quite exciting. My team gave the other team 3 goals head start in the match to race to 5 goals, and we BANG in all 5 at one go leaving the final score 5-3... keke...

Joke of the day: Farihin tries one too many tricks on Toto and he fell down without anyone near him. Toto, with the ball at his feet, decides to squat down, burst out in laughter till his head almost came off....

Blunder of the day: Axl din provide us with any!
As I told toto before, cut open the court's fencing & he'll dribble his way to AYE! He tends to over do it till you can expect whats coming next, nevertheless, a good player though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helo210
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back