Gallardo paint job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gallardo paint job

yea yea yea...everybody else has bad taste except you huh?...1st the dog ugly 1 Series and now Algae Lambo?

its their choice...if you don't like it...too bad...no need to go around passing distasteful comments.

havent learnt your lesson from the last thread?

Hi guys,

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Please keep your etiquette in forum as you would to each other in real life.

Thanks.

pilotsnoopy;288623 said:
yea yea yea...everybody else has bad taste except you huh?...1st the dog ugly 1 Series and now Algae Lambo?

its their choice...if you don't like it...too bad...no need to go around passing distasteful comments.

pilotsnoopy;288623 said:
Why do you keep stalking me - are you gay?

I've put out numerous posts admiring other cars, so don't be too quick to judge. In fact, you were the first to respond (positively) to my Nuerburgring thread some time back.

Meantime, you've really gotta learn to move on and contribute positively to this forum.

make love....hmmmm......i like ....i like...i like....

owner spent around 30-40k..crazy..but its ART..thats priceless..lol

elmariachi;288666 said:
Kekeke. Karchng nia. :nehnehhh:
haha phil will like this thread !

ya is great piece of art work featured in HOT STUFF magazine..
maybe owner change every 3mths.... 30-40K is peanut to LAMBO owner la..

Oilman;288642 said:
pilotsnoopy;288623 said:

pilotsnoopy;288623 said:
Why do you keep stalking me - are you gay?

I've put out numerous posts admiring other cars, so don't be too quick to judge. In fact, you were the first to respond (positively) to my Nuerburgring thread some time back.

Meantime, you've really gotta learn to move on and contribute positively to this forum.

Stalk you? LOL

So you think you are contributing positively with a few pics and negative comments on other ppl's choice...pui

pilotsnoopy;289613 said:
So you think you are contributing positively with a few pics and negative comments on other ppl's choice...pui

What is your contribution? Resident asshole?

oilman and pilot bro, i noe both yr guys and both are awesome nice chaps in person.. lets not let cyber exchange get into a sour relationship. cyber exchange easily get misunderstanding de. normal tio boh... Lets have kopi together, i buy ho boh? I always called Laudikor Jo a Camel... in cyber, he understand that as i called him Darling.. u see diff understanding.. :) camel, tio boh?:)

hackzi;289712 said:
This thread is going nowhere. Think it should be closed, Moderators.

Orh LuLu;289713 said:
oilman and pilot bro, i noe both yr guys and both are awesome nice chaps in person.. lets not let cyber exchange get into a sour relationship. cyber exchange easily get misunderstanding de. normal tio boh... Lets have kopi together, i buy ho boh? I always called Laudikor Jo a Camel... in cyber, he understand that as i called him Darling.. u see diff understanding.. :) camel, tio boh?:)

hackzi, OLL bro - my thanks and apologies. I'm closing the thread so everyone can start over.

Oilman;289718 said:
hackzi, OLL bro - my thanks and apologies. I'm closing the thread so everyone can start over.

bro, swee swee lah.. i get pilot together we kopi hor.

Camel Jo, Muack!:cloud9:

--- The End ---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member