• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

GB for M gear knobs

Hi,

I know this have been previously done before. But I'm hoping to get a good discount off a piece for myself. So anyone else interested? I'm looking at the illuminated versions.

I havent done my homework on pricing and who to get from. So I'm open to suggestions. Just trying to round up the interested parties first. With numbers, we have better bargaining rights. :)

cheers

Re: GB for M gear knobs

Yea, I'm rather keen. However, can only confirm with more details. Thanks.

Not sure how much one can save on this item as it isn't extremely costly to begin with? I just installed an M5 knob at $380 nett. Nice cosmetic improvement to the boring interior.

2013-03-19181252_zps48474f26.png

Mind sharing on where you got the m5 knob? Tho Im looking for the m3 one instead...

Acoustix;969785 said:
Not sure how much one can save on this item as it isn't extremely costly to begin with? I just installed an M5 knob at $380 nett. Nice cosmetic improvement to the boring interior.

Hey bro, met u as u did ur installation. Glad u enjoyed it. Cheers =)

allx;969817 said:
Mind sharing on where you got the m5 knob? Tho Im looking for the m3 one instead...

It's the same =)

Buywellsellwell;970027 said:
Hey bro, met u as u did ur installation. Glad u enjoyed it. Cheers =)

Yea bro, great little mod and great service from the guys there as well. They really took their time to ensure everything was done properly with no issues.

bro, can pm me where n $$ of ur M5 knob installation? Thank you:))

Acoustix;969785 said:

I paid $380 incl installation. Have sent pm's to all bros who asked. Enjoy your mods :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88events
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back