• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

GB: Thinkware F750 dashcam (Latest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

F30AS11

Hi bros,

I'm organizing a group buy for the Thinkware F750 dash cam. This dash cam is currently the best of CES award 2015. They have front and rear but currently rear no stock. Both front and rear are full HD 30fps cams.

View attachment 69126

Please check out the feature packed specs below:
F750 | THINKWARE Dash Cam

Just require 5 sets to secure a very good price. RRP $468 (front only and without installation). GB price: $$$

PM me if you are keen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: GB: Thinkware F750 dashcam (Latest)

I beo this one very long le.
Possible to join the GB with just the front camera?

Lexus SC;1121563 said:
I beo this one very long le.
Possible to join the GB with just the front camera?

Same here bro. Am keen to join with just front camera. Cheers

Sure no problem bros. Just PM me your contacts and tell me if you want front only or both.

Thinkware F750 dashcam GB:

1. Lexus SC, front only, 96882200

2. F30as11, front only

F30AS11;1121554 said:
Hi bros,

I'm organizing a group buy for the Thinkware F750 dash cam. This dash cam is currently the best of CES award 2015. They have front and rear but currently rear no stock. Both front and rear are full HD 30fps cams.

View attachment 69126

Please check out the feature packed specs below:
F750 | THINKWARE Dash Cam

Just require 5 sets to secure a very good price. RRP $468 (front only and without installation). GB price: $$$

PM me if you are keen.

Hi I've replied you via pm for the price. Do let me know

thanks for the pm, even if we get the power cut off cable, will still get the battery draining message right?

topfuel;1121861 said:
thanks for the pm, even if we get the power cut off cable, will still get the battery draining message right?

Nope no issue, the guys know to use a separate fuse without touching our original fuse. No issue at all.

F30AS11;1121606 said:

2. F30as11, front only
3. DenTeo, front only
4. Vince, front only

2. F30as11, front only
3. DenTeo, front only
4. Vince, front only

2. F30as11, front only
3. DenTeo, front only
4. Vince, front only
5. yanuk, front + rear (hoping to install asap)

Ok we got 5 sets, pls pm your contact details to arrange for installation asap.

just a headsup, i just had this set installed from the PC show last month.
image quality is very good, clear both night at day. vastly superior to blackvue
so far so good, 24 hr surveillance without giving me problems with battery.

im less satisfied with the app itself though.
wifi takes very long to connect on my phone, it records tons of incidents during parking mode despite adjusting to medium sensitivity and always eggs me on to download and check the files as i drive out of carpark. very irritating.
the device itself is also very bulkier and less appealing than blackvue, and might block out the high beam sensors (you will get many irritating check error messages on night drives).

other than that, its a solid piece of engineering. definitely the good choice in todays market. cheers

sanerling;1122055 said:
image quality is very good, clear both night at day. vastly superior to blackvue

wifi takes very long to connect on my phone, it records tons of incidents during parking mode despite adjusting to medium sensitivity and always eggs me on to download and check the files as i drive out of carpark. very irritating.
the device itself is also very bulkier and less appealing than blackvue, and might block out the high beam sensors (you will get many irritating check error messages on night drives).

other than that, its a solid piece of engineering. definitely the good choice in todays market. cheers
Thanks for the heads up bro, i got another frd who installed dont have any issue with the wifi and the app. Personally i tried in his car and its so much better than blackvue, i myself using blackvue so i know if its better. Anyway hope you will enjoy using it like im eager to install it. Cheers bro

sanerling;1122055 said:

Bro regarding your error mesages you got at night, i suggest you go back and tell them. My frd bmw no issues, maybe its the installer install too close to your rear view mirror. Best to go to the main distributor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okebet168net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back