Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

Re: Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

iScoupe;901861 said:
Are u going to bend down & show me?

bend down can pls pm me your offer first

Re: Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

S2k;901846 said:
so u prefer to la ji with Sherman or Iscoupe

you can have the honor, but dont say i never warn you Iscoupe is Lee xiao long, pah su kio tor long..

Centurion9990;901854 said:
Can just order $5 chicken rice and eat yrself loh...

$5 chicken rice is just so fine..

Ahwing;901908 said:
you can have the honor, but dont say i never warn you Iscoupe is Lee xiao long, pah su kio tor long..

Iscoupe tua jiak but if he pah su he'll bend down

to s2k, everyone is tua jiak.

sorry, life sucks

MW;901919 said:
to s2k, everyone is tua jiak.

sorry, life sucks

but at least u can see me when i'm driving the car

ok that one I will concede

S2k;901920 said:
but at least u can see me when i'm driving the car

i think you secretly put booster seat after jacking up ur car seat to the highest.. :dance:

Ahwing;901936 said:
i think you secretly put booster seat after jacking up ur car seat to the highest.. :dance:

harlow my Daytona seat cannot be adjusted for heights one hor

Ikea now got sale of pillows. faster go grab

iScoupe;901856 said:
Don't go basement car park, rub till u heart pain..
But stock WRX STi can..

I remembered there's no basement car park in this building. To best of my memory, carpark is 2nd floor onwards. However, do take note NOT to turn right on the 2nd floor carpark if there's no lots - it's a one way. Else, you will have to exit the carpark and come in again.

Bro-Ker;901941 said:
I remembered there's no basement car park in this building. To best of my memory, carpark is 2nd floor onwards. However, do take note NOT to turn right on the 2nd floor carpark if there's no lots - it's a one way. Else, you will have to exit the carpark and come in again.

is the slope there steep? Btw iscoupe is talking about Golden Mile complex he's always there organising chicken tour to JB

There is a first floor carpark just after the Esso station.

park at Keypoint lor, then walk across the bridge, spacious and empty lots after 6pm. Can even DIY after dinner to lose fat

MW;901952 said:
park at Keypoint lor, then walk across the bridge, spacious and empty lots after 6pm. Can even DIY after dinner to lose fat

Keypoint sloop sibeh steep my front sure buay

I think u take bus better

MW;901957 said:
I think u take bus better

I will take Chevrolet cab to chiet u

today I going to eat home cooked chicken curry

Pls dun envy me

MW;901962 said:
today I going to eat home cooked chicken curry

Pls dun envy me

prepared by your Lion?

I only have Lioness...u have Lion. Homo

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet77blog1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back