Girl gets run over twice and no one cared

RaidenGear

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys9DPhAMJr0&t=75[/ame]

Re: Girl gets run over twice and no one cared

heartless f*kers... i'm sure singapore wun have such ppl.. but hard to say in future..

Sick... :ultrasho: Pity the poor child and hope everything is alright

Fcuk! This is disgusting. The driver should be shot.

see already my heart also broken....just imagine it was any of our own kids....especially when see them carry the lifeless body.
besides cursing the driver, my advice to all parents is always keep an eyes on your little ones, never let them run around on their own.

DAN7788;692839 said:
heartless f*kers... i'm sure singapore wun have such ppl.. but hard to say in future..

Yeah hard to say in future, I know what you mean :shoot:

DAN7788;692839 said:

they are already all around us

The video is seriously disturbing.. Wtf

I dont understand Chinese. Did the poor gal die in the end or was she ok?
Fucking retards la these people there. See a body on the road they still can walk past and even trucks can still try to edge the body to move. Seriously the human race has become animals..

satinGHOST|r!der;692963 said:
Fucking retards la these people there. See a body on the road they still can walk past and even trucks can still try to edge the body to move. Seriously the human race has become animals..

apparantly in critical condition. Why did the parents let her wander around like this anyway???

the part where the video showed her twitching after she got run over is damn :errr:

satinGHOST|r!der;692963 said:

Critical condition.

If you go to China and get involved in a fight, you will suddenly see a crowd of people going to you. You thought they are coming to help you but no hor, they all will just crowd around and watch. Some will even squat down take out cigarette and smoke and analyse the fight

UPDATED: Child gets run over and dies in hospital - people ignore her.

A two-year-old toddler was run over by two vans and mortally wounded,
after which 18 people passed her indifferently in south China's
Guangdong Province.

Thanks to the 19th passer-by, a woman
garbage collector who came to her aid about seven minutes after the
first hit, the girl didn't die immediately in last Thursday's incident.
But doctors said the girl died yesterday from severe brain injuries she
had suffered in the accident.

Police have detained both drivers.

After
the surveillance video of the incident was put online yesterday, many
netizens condemned the 18 passers-by who could have helped the girl
avoid the second accident. The case was the latest to bring home the
question of whether people today are too cold-blooded to help, or
whether it's smart to stay away from an accident to avoid the chance of
being accused of responsibility by the victim.

The girl,
identified by her parents as Yueyue, was knocked down by a van about
5:30pm last Thursday, when walking alone in a hardware wholesaling
market in the city of Foshan. The car driver stopped for a while after
the front wheel rolled over the girl. But he sped away soon and the rear
wheel crushed her again.

A witness walked around the girl lying
on the narrow street without stopping, the surveillance camera showed.
Then a biker and a pedestrian passed her but ignored the girl struggling
in a pool of blood.

A second van driver, who didn't see the
girl, crushed her again and fled the scene. After the second hit,
Yueyue became motionless.

Over the ensuing five minutes, 15 people passed her and each of them just took a look. None stopped to lend a hand.

Then
finally, about seven minutes after the girl was hit by the first van,
the trash collector came to her aid. She rushed to help her sit up but
Yueyue was paralyzed. So the woman moved her from the middle of the
street to the side. She yelled for help and Yueyue's mother came and
held her daughter in her arms.

Yueyue was rushed to the
General Hospital of Guangzhou Military Command, where she remained in
the intensive care unit until she died yesterday afternoon.

"She couldn't breathe on her own," said Wen Qiang, deputy director of the ICU department.

The
incident is the latest example of passers-by acting indifferently to
victims injured in crimes. In this case, some blamed the parents for
letting the girl walk on the street alone. More criticized the
phenomenon of people passing by without helping, caused at least in part
by previous extortion attempts from the injured and their families who
have sometimes tried to blame the person helping.

UPDATED: Child gets run over and dies in hospital - people ignore her.

A two-year-old toddler was run over by two vans and mortally wounded, after which 18 people passed her indifferently in south China's Guangdong Province.

Thanks to the 19th passer-by, a woman garbage collector who came to her aid about seven minutes after the first hit, the girl didn't die immediately in last Thursday's incident. But doctors said the girl died yesterday from severe brain injuries she had suffered in the accident.

Police have detained both drivers.

Afterthe surveillance video of the incident was put online yesterday, many netizens condemned the 18 passers-by who could have helped the girl avoid the second accident. The case was the latest to bring home the question of whether people today are too cold-blooded to help, or whether it's smart to stay away from an accident to avoid the chance of being accused of responsibility by the victim.

The girl, identified by her parents as Yueyue, was knocked down by a van about 5:30pm last Thursday, when walking alone in a hardware wholesaling market in the city of Foshan. The car driver stopped for a while after the front wheel rolled over the girl. But he sped away soon and the rear wheel crushed her again.

A witness walked around the girl lying on the narrow street without stopping, the surveillance camera showed. Then a biker and a pedestrian passed her but ignored the girl struggling in a pool of blood.

A second van driver, who didn't see the girl, crushed her again and fled the scene. After the second hit, Yueyue became motionless.

Over the ensuing five minutes, 15 people passed her and each of them just took a look. None stopped to lend a hand.

Then finally, about seven minutes after the girl was hit by the first van, the trash collector came to her aid. She rushed to help her sit up but Yueyue was paralyzed. So the woman moved her from the middle of the street to the side. She yelled for help and Yueyue's mother came and held her daughter in her arms.

Yueyue was rushed to the General Hospital of Guangzhou Military Command, where she remained in the intensive care unit until she died yesterday afternoon.

"She couldn't breathe on her own," said Wen Qiang, deputy director of the ICU department.

The incident is the latest example of passers-by acting indifferently to
victims injured in crimes. In this case, some blamed the parents for
letting the girl walk on the street alone. More criticized the
phenomenon of people passing by without helping, caused at least in part
by previous extortion attempts from the injured and their families who
have sometimes tried to blame the person helping.

According to reports the van driver had just split up from his girlfriend and was talking on his mobile phone when he hit the girl. "If she is dead, I may pay only about 20,000 yuan ($3,125). But if she is injured, it may cost me hundreds of thousands yuan," said the driver over the phone to the media, before he gave himself up to the police.

After reading the comments, I don't dare to watch the video. Hope Singapore never becomes like this...

thats wat a $$$ minded society breeds

"If she is dead, I may pay only about 20,000 yuan ($3,125). But if she is injured, it may cost me hundreds of thousands yuan,"

Nanjing Peng Yu refers to a 2006 case in Nanjing. On the morning of November 20th, 65-year-old woman Xu Shoulan had fallen and injured herself at a bus stop. A man, Peng Yu, helped her up and then, after her requests, took her to the hospital. The old woman then blamed him and claimed that he had run into her. Peng Yu resolutely denied this. The old woman sued him. After four trials, a Nanjing judge ruled that since he admitted to being the first person to get off the bus, and in accordance with common sense, there was a greater probability that he had run into the old woman, and so he was ordered to compensate her over 45,000 RMB. This was a very famous case, often to explain why many people are reluctant to help others.

now in SG we have a thai girl fall down MRT tracks sueing for 4 mil.

Anyone knows the context to which no one bothers to help? Fear of scams? Fear of accusations? This is China we are talking about...... anyone knows?

in china... any shit can happen. you see a girl lying there, it can be for real and she needs your help, it can be just another scam. that's the problem...

china is still a mess as i see it, and it will never become a world superpower anytime soon...

got bless the girl and her family.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88apro2
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back