Gps

atason

Which brand and model is good to recommand? In term of price, usefull, map most detail...

Re: Gps

atason;461756 said:
Which brand and model is good to recommand? In term of price, usefull, map most detail...

do a search here... lobang cheap garmin

mainly use in singapore and malaysia?
currently i think holux with papago software is quite good, the user interface and feature are cool!
but if you go oversea, then garmin better
u may ask www.coolasia.net, they are quite specializing in it.

I dun know about other brands except Garmin but for Garmin, they have a very good, and important feature - if u wired it to your car power, either hard wired or car lighter socket, the Garmin unit will power off auto when you switch off ignition, It will also power back on automatically once you start your car.

Very useful that you dun need to manually power on and off.

MapleLeaf;463597 said:
I dun know about other brands except Garmin but for Garmin, they have a very good, and important feature - if u wired it to your car power, either hard wired or car lighter socket, the Garmin unit will power off auto when you switch off ignition, It will also power back on automatically once you start your car.

Very useful that you dun need to manually power on and off.

is it? i thought holux also has this function? but garmin is surely better

Am currently using Holux & recently upgraded to Papago software is quite cool.
Check out the 3D map, it actually shows you nice graphical image of certain buildings.
In fact the expressway exit image are pretty realistic too. Only those who uses Papago will understand me. :)

As for power on & off, it's auto once you're plugged in to car charger. GPS power on when you start vehicle & will prompt if you want to run on GPS battery when you off engine.

Enjoy.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back