Greetings from Brunei!!!

monochrome

hello Bimmerfreaks! newbie here from Brunei driving E90 320i with full BMW performance aero kit and 19" 313 performance rims. besides that its bone stock :(

looking forward to mingle with the crowd n hopefully pimp out my ride just like the others bros here :thumbsup:

CHEERS!

Re: Greetings from Brunei!!!

Can ask you sultan to pass me his LP640? Since he is not driving it much :)

Ahbengdriver;573084 said:
Can ask you sultan to pass me his LP640? Since he is not driving it much :)

hahaha you can have the LP640, i'll settle for his F50 - any takers?? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

monochrome;573083 said:
hello Bimmerfreaks! newbie here from Brunei driving E90 320i with full BMW performance aero kit and 19" 313 performance rims. besides that its bone stock :(

looking forward to mingle with the crowd n hopefully pimp out my ride just like the others bros here :thumbsup:

CHEERS!

hello! :):):)

dantito;573093 said:

hello dantito! here's a newbie question i got, what does LCI stand for?? all i know is mine's the facelift model which sometimes ppl refer to as 'LCI'...it boggles me! :lol:

monochrome;573095 said:
hello dantito! here's a newbie question i got, what does LCI stand for?? all i know is mine's the facelift model which sometimes ppl refer to as 'LCI'...it boggles me! :lol:

Life Cycle Impulse......:woottt:

Welcome !!

monochrome;573095 said:

i also don't know what it stands for.. :laughing:

Acronyms r commons in auto n LCI is jus another 1 of them meaning a mid-life refreshed or facelifed (Life Cycle Impulse) .... BMW itself is another when was asked by friends wat the real words n meaning..... been a BMW's owner have u ever thought of that ?? :ehhh:

R335;573228 said:
Acronyms r commons in auto n LCI is jus another 1 of them meaning a mid-life refreshed or facelifed (Life Cycle Impulse) .... BMW itself is another when was asked by friends wat the real words n meaning..... been a BMW's owner have u ever thought of that ?? :ehhh:

hmmm i vaguely remember it being Bavarian-something-something...:thinking: deciphering them is never easy, acronyms can mean just about anything these days! :lol:

anyway, what are you guys are driving? +1 for pics :D

will post mine up after i get it buffed - first impressions are everything, no??

monochrome;573083 said:

CHEERS!

Hi monochrome,

welcome in...........

cheers

Welcome in!

MTL = mai tu liao = don't wait already [esp. when modding the car]

( :

monochrome;573308 said:
today a friend told me BMW = Bring More Women :lol2:
or Bawa Mechanik Wang:nehnehhh:

chershen;573346 said:
Welcome in!

( :

here comes the greatest poison master of all time.. :woottt::woottt:

chershen;573346 said:
Welcome in!

( :

hahaha i know exactly how that feels! :drool:

davidtch;573348 said:
or Bawa Mechanik Wang:nehnehhh:

eh u must have had some BN friends right?? very Bruneian what u just said, hehe... +1 for you bro :goodup:

E92-Lighting;573506 said:
what is the population of Brunei

hmm i think it should still be < 500,000

Leica;573577 said:
Welcome to the BMW.SG community!

Thanks Leica, glad to be a part of it :thumbsup:

lax.tan;573732 said:
Hi monochrome

ur car so nice...

320 only la bro, see the badge oso i malu want to tekan...pussycat power :eek: LOL btw thx bro, im loving the UDM so far...care to share ur ride as well?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back