Greetings..I m new

Xmen335

Hello everyone,

I just gotten a E92 335 last week, beautiful car to drive :D Enjoying every bit of it!

would like to find out from E92 owners, what is the fuel consumption u all experienced? Mine did 6.6km/l, city driving. I understand POWER = FUEL. Just want to know if the car is running right, as the advertised specs seems to suggest better fuel efficiency.

Thx ;)

Re: Greetings..I m new

Welcome X-men.
If full city driving, my FC is < 6km/L.
Basically I travel non-highway routes during peak hour. Lots of red lights and totally jammed condition.

Welcome Xmen, Congrates on your ride. Power is what you need. Don't bother too much on FC.... :)...

welcome xmen to the forum...enjoy your ride...

Xmen335;902583 said:
Hello everyone,

I just gotten a E92 335 last week, beautiful car to drive :D Enjoying every bit of it!

would like to find out from E92 owners, what is the fuel consumption u all experienced? Mine did 6.6km/l, city driving. I understand POWER = FUEL. Just want to know if the car is running right, as the advertised specs seems to suggest better fuel efficiency.

Thx ;)

Not sure if yours is stock or mod 335i.... i am getting 7 km / litre ...

bit more than 7 after i sold my stock rims ...

:) have fun and catch up for kopi ....

hi guys. my ride is 325I with 18" stocks rim. If replacing the stock rim to another 18" equivent , will it help to improve my FC significantly ?

For FC, rim weight matters. But give you at most 1km/L.

But don't compromise safety for FC. Your life is not worth that few $ you save. Buy proper rims and tyres.

Xmen335;902583 said:
Hello everyone,

Thx ;)

Hi xmen,

welcome onboard.........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

welcome welcome... stock condition?

Xmen335;902583 said:
Hello everyone,

Thx ;)

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome n feedback :D

Car is stock...., looks like everyone's FC is about there, at least I know the car is running
normally. Thanks!

N52,N54,n55 i think jia you.. N20 newest technology is the improvement of fuel efficiency.

Xmen335;902703 said:

Car is stock...., looks like everyone's FC is about there, at least I know the car is running
normally. Thanks!

Welcome & enjoy yur stay here ~~~ E92 can look for Brobot!

Humsum & Friendly guy ~~ :eek:

Xmen335;902703 said:

normally. Thanks!

Dun stay stock too long ... no good for the car ....

all the seniors say one ....

join us kopi if got time!

They say your ride very SART!

SUPAN;902864 said:
Dun stay stock too long ... no good for the car ....

all the seniors say one ....

join us kopi if got time!

They say your ride very SART!

Hee, hee.... Have enough raw fun from my previous ride (Rex), will stay stock for this car, very happy with it's refined power.

This E92, N54, is really well built, power n handling is well balanced. Great car!

Read abt the common fuel pump problem on this car though. Anyone any experience?

Thanks! :D

Welcome Xmen335.

Isnt advertised specs under best desired condition? Maybe that is why it suggest better fuel efficiency. Also SG's environment conditions e.g. humidity and temperature, may suggest otherwise.

Just cents worth.

Greetings..I m new

Xmen335;902583 said:
did 6.6km/l, city driving. I understand POWER = FUEL. Just want to know if the car is running right, as the advertised specs seems to suggest better fuel efficiency.

Thx ;)

Welcome Xmen!!

My E60 530i started with 8km/l. After some engine tuning mods, it was 7km/l. After very extensive hifi mods, it went down to 5.8km/l.

Greetings..I m new

Hi Xmen, welcome to the club.

What color is your car? I just got myself a 335e90 too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ee88mincom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back