Greetings to all forum users

fyzlic

Hi, I'm new to this forum. currently does not own a BMW yet...sadly.

Actually main purpose of me joining this forum is to introduce to all trackies our full motion simulator. Tracks include SIC, JC, Singapore and many more. Cars of course will include the M3, M5 and other makes. Will tell you guys more when i hit 10 posts...

Admin, please let me know if i've violate the rules.

Cheers

Re: Greetings to all forum users

fyzlic;568202 said:
Hi, I'm new to this forum. currently does not own a BMW yet...sadly.

Actually main purpose of me joining this forum is to introduce to all trackies our full motion simulator. Tracks include SIC, JC, Singapore and many more. Cars of course will include the M3, M5 and other makes. Will tell you guys more when i hit 10 posts...

Admin, please let me know if i've violate the rules.

Cheers

Hi fyzlic,

Welcome in....................
do PM me if you have any track day.............................(if time permits will join in)

cheers

Hi bro, can't PM now cos i have not hit 10 post. You mention "track day" meaning the real thing or a run at the simulator? hahahah....

Help u get to 10 posts quicker....

Where to try the simulator?

Location is at Tembeling Road. But of course there is just a minimal price to pay for driving on the sim. Right now we're having a 30% discount till the end of September.
Help me get 10 post so i could post up an ad for a more clearer idea.

fyzlic;568208 said:
Hi bro, can't PM now cos i have not hit 10 post. You mention "track day" meaning the real thing or a run at the simulator? hahahah....

real Sepang Track.........

cheers

Sorry bro i don't organize Sepang trip. Company and organisation not big enough...I do go up for their open track days though...

fyzlic;568303 said:
Sorry bro i don't organize Sepang trip. Company and organisation not big enough...I do go up for their open track days though...

Alright, noted

cheers

Definitly keep me in the loop.
Also FYI I might have some friends back in the USA that might be inetersted..

- SCCA, NASA, KONI Chalenge.. EXT...

Shoot me a note and we can talk more..

SEA YA

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back