greetings to everyone

hamisu

Hi everyone.

I am trying to get used to this forum. i registered my name as "Hamisu" just a few minutes ago. I chose this name because in my early days in Penang, the hokkien word of hamisu is frequently used in our daily conversations - so it was kind of a part of me.

I drive a 325i E90 for almost 6 years now. Not much hassle with this car except :
1. the claddings on the doors, console box peals of and looks ugly. I was a bit dissapointed cos even those cheap cars dont have such issues. Anyway, I repray them and no issue after that.
2. the jerking problem like what I read in this forum is happening! Havent dechat to do.:oops:

Anyway, its beginiing to be fun to participate in this forum.

Re: greetings to everyone

hamisu;1081184 said:
Hi everyone.

I am trying to get used to this forum. i registered my name as "Hamisu" just a few minutes ago. I chose this name because in my early days in Penang, the hokkien word of hamisu is frequently used in our daily conversations - so it was kind of a part of me.

I drive a 325i E90 for almost 6 years now. Not much hassle with this car except :
1. the claddings on the doors, console box peals of and looks ugly. I was a bit dissapointed cos even those cheap cars dont have such issues. Anyway, I repray them and no issue after that.
2. the jerking problem like what I read in this forum is happening! Havent dechat to do.:oops:

Anyway, its beginiing to be fun to participate in this forum.

Hi Hamisu.

welcome onboard.......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Greetings to you too hamisu and welcome to this community

Welcome!!!

Welcome hamisu! Enjoy the ride and see you soon!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bapehoodies1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back