Greetings!

Antman

Hi all, great to be finally part of this community, and hope to learn and contribute. We are Singaporean, love cars, and clearly esp BMWs. Currently drive a 335i coupe and a 520i F10 sedan; we have also had a 640i grand coupe in last couple years. In particular would welcome any inputs on the 335i as it is new to the family. See you around!

Hi all, great to be finally part of this community, and hope to learn and contribute. We are Singaporean, love cars, and clearly esp BMWs. Currently drive a 335i coupe and a 520i F10 sedan; we have also had a 640i grand coupe in last couple years. In particular would welcome any inputs on the 335i as it is new to the family. See you around!

Hi Ant,

welcome onboard...........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Welcome!

Welcome!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuwinso1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back